What have I gotten myself into?

-
Oh and Denny I think we can get away with a factory style k member on her. On the 20's that are there I just need to do the raised inner fender treatment.

outstanding with the stock K....really looking good!

In the beginning ,I was having trouble seeing the end result of all the body mods.....but now WE see...way cooool!

In the beginning ,I was having trouble seeing the end result of all the body mods.....but now WE see...way cooool!

I've almost thrown in the towel twice in the last month. However I keep telling myself to push on. Even though I'm completely broke I have to finish.

And I don't wanna run a stock k but one of your super slammers. I'm just saying I don't think I need to channel the frame to get clearance for the 20's

John, look at post no1 and remind yourself how far you have come.
Then think back to then and look at what you have accomplished now and ponder how did I even get to this point?

Ain't the snow ball effect grand?!!!!

Keep up the great work. I love watching your build progress.

John, look at post no1 and remind yourself how far you have come.
Then think back to then and look at what you have accomplished now and ponder how did I even get to this point?

Ain't the snow ball effect grand?!!!!

Keep up the great work. I love watching your build progress.

That's what I keep telling myself. I just read through this whole thread again just to remind myself of where I came from.

I just read your entire thread. All I can say is wow. You are making lots of progress and I can understand why you feel overwhelmed at times. It might help if you concentrate on one part of the car and finish it. That way when you feel overwhelmed again you can step back and look at the part that is done and see the results. Just a thought. Merry Christmas

....WOW...been gone a while.....ggreat job man!!
....one problem though....what are you gonna do next....for an encore.
love the rear treatment....it kinds reminds me of a Chrysler but I cant think of what year though. The tail lights kind of look like 67 GTOish.
I always thought car building was a type of art form and you have proved to be a true artist with this one!! Merry Christmas!!

....WOW...been gone a while.....ggreat job man!!
....one problem though....what are you gonna do next....for an encore.
love the rear treatment....it kinds reminds me of a Chrysler but I cant think of what year though. The tail lights kind of look like 67 GTOish.
I always thought car building was a type of art form and you have proved to be a true artist with this one!! Merry Christmas!!

I still have a whole front end to design. You think the rear bumper was a pita now I gotta make the front end just as smooth. Then there is the final suspension mods for the front end. Got a while to go.

I just read your entire thread. All I can say is wow. You are making lots of progress and I can understand why you feel overwhelmed at times. It might help if you concentrate on one part of the car and finish it. That way when you feel overwhelmed again you can step back and look at the part that is done and see the results. Just a thought. Merry Christmas

I skip around based on available parts. That's why I'm all over the place with this one. Although I have been concentrating on the *** end for the last 4-6 months.

And I don't wanna run a stock k but one of your super slammers. I'm just saying I don't think I need to channel the frame to get clearance for the 20's

I guess I got confused (line works on my wife all the time)

I'll help any way I can

Thanks Jason remember though I'm a hack that doesn't know what he's doing. Or at least that's what the lx guys think.

Just bolt on a plastic body kit, that will show them.
They all got bent out of shape because I prelubed a roller cam before I installed it and said since it was a roller cam I could have just used 10w-30 and it would have been fine. After building another guy a 1000 HP Magnum in a week for sema and telling him to go over everything before taking it to the track he got mad at me cause one of his driveshaft bolts worked loose. They are all knowing over in that crowd though so I left.

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

235/40/20's seem to fit nice at ride height.

IMAG0064-1.jpg

nice ride height......how about a measurement (PM/e-mail if you prefer) from
the ground/floor to bottom of frame rail at the REAR K frame bolt...also the height or radius your front wheel/tire combo for spindle height. while you are there....measure the inside hub of your wheel to the frame rail at the optimum location of the wheel /tire

-
Back