What have I gotten myself into?

-
Never seen your build before, but GEEEZ. I like it! It's crazy how when you talk about something it sounds like it's gonna be a wreck but when you see it come together, it just puts a smile on your face and you can look at the doubters and say...."I told you so!"
Cool Build!

Never seen your build before, but GEEEZ. I like it! It's crazy how when you talk about something it sounds like it's gonna be a wreck but when you see it come together, it just puts a smile on your face and you can look at the doubters and say...."I told you so!"
Cool Build!

The top comes off next week.

IMAG0296-1.jpg

Oh yeah I'm liking that height

IMAG0297-1.jpg

Well I ordered my wheels and tires today. Found the last 2 Eagle Alloy 225 series in 20x8.5 in 4.5 bolt pattern in a backspace that will work so I jumped on them even though I had to finance for now. Tax check better get here quick cause I have 90 days same as cash on them and thankfully I only had to order 2 wheels but 4 tires so $1400 to the door hurts a bit. Should have them next Friday so I'm hoping to have my wheels and my k member show up around the same time.

Wow again read through my whole thread. Its been a rough couple of years been up and down, unemployed and under employed, had a kid, lost my garage space, scrapped and tried to sell the car a few times, finished parts and then cut them off and tried again, got screwed around, screwed around, but she is finally getting back on track. Thanks for reading my story folks, and thanks to the guys who have been helping all along and pushing me to go further, you know who you are.

Keep up the good work, its an amazing build. seeing these wicked builds keeps me inerested...

It is funny how much of that (delays/changes/Life) goes on... I frequently find my self asking "what the F*^k was I thinkin?" as I remove a part, or walking into the garage and realizing its been way to long for one reason or another.

someday...
JOE

Wow Denny has done it this time. This man is an artist with steel. I'm going to post 2 pictures of a standard superslammer and an la superslammer and wow.

Standard
519c927f.jpg

LA

2013-02-04_18-48-53_890-20130204-183321_zps5c579a4a.jpg

Artwork I tell you folks. Art work. This is how you get LOW in an a body.

Great design with the sliding parts. Laser cut I'm guessing. I imagine once the drawings are done, making copies would be a snap.

Took me a minute to remember the UCA does not attach to it. Does it all get welded solid after fit verification?

Great design with the sliding parts. Laser cut I'm guessing. I imagine once the drawings are done, making copies would be a snap.

Took me a minute to remember the UCA does not attach to it. Does it all get welded solid after fit verification?

Yeah its all laser cut and then Denny tacks it together. I believe he leaves the rack mount loose so you can set it at optimal position for your engine combo but I'll leave that to the man to verify. Denny also offers the thing fully welded but since my buddy is a tig welder by trade I decided to save a few bucks and ordered it tacked. I also haven't done engine mounts on mine so I can put my engine wherever I need to once I have the k installed. This is a very unique set up from Hemidenny that Cody and I both spent time checking and double checking so he had all the measurements he needed.

Yeah its all laser cut and then Denny tacks it together. I believe he leaves the rack mount loose so you can set it at optimal position for your engine combo but I'll leave that to the man to verify. Denny also offers the thing fully welded but since my buddy is a tig welder by trade I decided to save a few bucks and ordered it tacked. I also haven't done engine mounts on mine so I can put my engine wherever I need to once I have the k installed. This is a very unique set up from Hemidenny that Cody and I both spent time checking and double checking so he had all the measurements he needed.

your lucky !! you only had to wait 3 weeks to get yours. haha. denny and I been designing this new K since late oct early nov. i can take the suspence anymore!!!
:happy1:

your lucky !! you only had to wait 3 weeks to get yours. haha. denny and I been designing this new K since late oct early nov. i can take the suspence anymore!!!
:happy1:

Oh and to be honest. I have been waiting for well over a year. I was going to order my k last February but life put a stop to it.

That looks awesome. I was wondering how different the Slammer was going to be compared to the one I got from Denny. It seems like every time I see a new picture of his K-Frames, you think it could not be improved upon, but then he upgrades something else.

That looks awesome. I was wondering how different the Slammer was going to be compared to the one I got from Denny. It seems like every time I see a new picture of his K-Frames, you think it could not be improved upon, but then he upgrades something else.

this is it for K frame changes...I hope...unless someone comes up with something else. Believe me, I got a whole shelf full of trial and change.

I suffer from the "what if" disease....it's a curse

yes....my welder TIGGs in a jig to minimize movement, he is an artist....I would prefer they all leave TIGGed, but to a select few, I have sold them tacked in order to save them a few $$$
I'm a hot rodder, I get it.... I likewise search for the best cost-effective method... with the most integrity, to accomplish my goals.

-
Back