What have you named your car?

-
my 72 duster I have been calling SEMI HEMI

our durango is called THE DURANGO

and my ranger I call THE STRANGER

betty. she was black when i got her so you know black betty. name is still there but she is orange now

Waggin named my coronet the great pumpkin

DSC00381 (Large).jpg

Man, it's been a year and I still don't have a name! I just call her "the duster". Maybe I should call her Puddle since there's always a new puddle in a different spot on the garage floor every week.

Going to paint "Heaven & Hell" on the doors of my Dart once it's done.
"The Trooper" was a close second.

George

I should name my '69 Dart "undone"...because it still is.

"Clarence" 1959 Fury everybody always says it looks like the movie car Christine so my buddy tells them its her younger brother Clarence.

I'm still trying to name mine. I always wanted to name her "Kayla" but the wife would get pissed. Her friend is named Kayla and she is a very nice looking stripper:) Yeah, I want to name my car after my wife's stripper friend.....I am so busted.

The Scamp is Bad Pup because it is always giving me grief. The Valiant is Sensible Shoes 4 door /6 auto because it always goes.

I usually call mine "That f@#!! piece of S&#@!"

Other than that, its "the Dart".

Clara.

I named the Duster after the original Hollywood "IT" girl Clara Bow. I have a thing for her old silent films.

There's just something abot her

i named the wagon oliver. i know its supposed to be a girl, but thats what popped into my head when i got it. it looked like an oliver. my scamp was thelma. it was a total old lady car when i picked it up. and my girl named her metropolitan barnabe. haha i guess we are a little strange.

My Dad named my cars, I was going to paint one dart forest green, so it had to be Forest, then the grey one got called Jeb after Jeb Stuart naturally, he still hasn't named my 67 D100, I just call it Red, (toreador red paint) I need more imagination.

My car is called the "Beav" I used to coach at the local fencing club and the kids started calling my 1st old car, 64 Dodge 330, the Beav and it stuck with all my cars after. Go figure. I have no idea what they meant but it fits.

I wanted to get SICFISH on my plates but lately I've been thinking of putting SARAH on there for Sarah Barracuda (Sarah Palin) as I live in a wacked out liberal bastion of the west that is like little Berkley. I swear Seattle is conservative compared to Missoula. Really I call the cars by their color as I'm in a family of girls who probably couldn't tell a Jeep from a GMC but they know which one is green and which is red! Maybe it's just and excuse for my 17 year old to take the fancy Envoy rather then the beat up old Jeep! lol!

I call my scamp the other woman, because she takes all my spare time and cash:toothy10:

-
Back