what headers

-
Another word of advice:

Don't buy painted headers they will burn the paint off within minutes of use and rust from then until you throw them away.

Buy the ceramic coated headers, I did and I get compliments every time I raise my hook to cool my engine in the staging lanes and pits.

Both the Hookers and Hedmans come in ceramic coated versions.

Bob

I get compliments every time I raise my hook to cool my engine in the staging lanes and pits.

Bob

I believe I would have to run if you raised your hook. Just kidding.

The headers I have came with the car but the ceramic is the way to go if you got the money. Then there is a few folks that have said that the ceramic will start coming off eventually but I don't know personally. But that's what I have read in the past.

Just checked pricing. The Hooker ceramic are $389 painted are $169.

don't think you would want tti headers anyways, ya there guaranteed to fit but not to make power, my friend bought them, pay'd to the tits and they had little to no hp gains. me personally i'am running hooker super comp fenderwells, fit good and perform

I dont know why people say this. Even the worse set of headers will make more power then manifolds. Just because TTIs arent equal length doesnt me they dont make power.

I would rather give up a few horse power and have a good fitting header. How well do you think equal lengths flow after you bash half the tube to get them to fit and the other half driving down the street ?

-
Back