what i got for xmas

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
well some may know about my grill and rings getting crushed by the junkyard.......it was a scam! my dad got the register guys in on the deal and they told me they crushed them but really my dad picked the tab up and gavem to me for christmas. it was a great christmas he also got me a fabo sweatshirt ucan nvr go wrong and sb m/t valve covers for the aspen to match the valiant but...he custom painted them with high temp red and high clear they look awesome.my wonderful gf got me a kiss creatures of the night blanket and a kiss stocking and golf bucket. she said more to come . my grandma got me a 50 dollar kragens gift card. what did u guys get?

Attachments

• Picture 503.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 504.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 121
well some may know about my grill and rings getting crushed by the junkyard.......it was a scam! my dad got the register guys in on the deal and they told me they crushed them but really my dad picked the tab up and gavem to me for christmas. it was a great christmas he also got me a fabo sweatshirt ucan nvr go wrong and sb m/t valve covers for the aspen to match the valiant but...he custom painted them with high temp red and high clear they look awesome.my wonderful gf got me a kiss creatures of the night blanket and a kiss stocking and golf bucket. she said more to come . my grandma got me a 50 dollar kragens gift card. what did u guys get?

Sounds like you did good!

My wife and I didn't exchange gifts this year. We do for the kids and grand kids and I really enjoyed that.

She and I have Christmas everyday of the year.

Merry Christmas!

Same here Tony :happy10:
Sounds like Kiss has a creative dad for sure, Merry Christmas KISS!! You sure got fixed up =P~ That must mean you was good this year.:happy10:

hey i got socks as well i asked for boot socks and gottem yea it gives me some stuff to do for awhile.my dad is very creative . he is kidd on the forums

WEll, AJ is a good boy!! I really felt bad about him being bummed out, but knew he would be really happy on Christmas!! I do try and be creative....it makes it fun.
My wife and I didnt do gifts for each other....we just did for the rest of the family.WE plan on having Christmas for one another be able to attend MATS!!!
Andrew/Kidd.........Merry Christmas!!

And you thought you was going after the phone for your dad :happy10: To cool :cheers:

I got socks, gloves, a "bags" game, a yellow strobe for my plow "suburban" (from my son), a forhead light (so I don't ask my son to hold the light when working on the cars) yeah, my other son got me that, lol, and all the year long blessing form Jesus! Amen!!

Our main present to each other is a 46" LED TV and a PS3. The kids got some excersize stuff, an ECM for the youngest's camaro, and a digital notepad for the oldest to digitize notes at Iowa State, and of course some PS3 games.

The best part of Christmas for me this year was having our extended family at our house instead of having to drive all over Nebraska to spend time with them.

-
Back