What I Got...

-

Thrashard340

Reaction score
Well here's my project. I just picked this car up last December. The previous owner did the paint and most of the interior but neglected the mechanicals. I figure I can do that part, most of it anyways. But...come to find out that I may have some bodywork ahead of me as well. I've been trying to set something up in the photo garage but my photos are to large and I'm not the most computer technical guy, (ironic, because I work for a large I.T. distributor). I'm sure I'll be hitting the forums quite a bit in the near future. Love this website!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2232098

Nice Duster! Looks to me like it won't be needing that much work. Unlike mine, which started as a '74 340 clone candidate for the junkyard, which I basicaly rebuilt inside and out.

Send me your pics. I'll re-size and send back to you...

wow i love that color! thats gonna be a nice car when your done...heck to me its a great car now :)

Thanks for the positive replies guys. Like I said, the previous owner neglected his mechanical responsibilities to the car so most of the work is beneath the surface. I will start a log soon.

Dude, that nitrous setup under the 6 pack is TRICK!! That is awesome looking!! Oh, and sweet Duster too!!

Nice car! I expect to see a thread called "Thrashard's Duster Project" soon....

-
Back