what i saw today

-
These are some cool pictures. Some I can tell from the photo quality are from back in the day too. Very cool.

I like the Mustang. What is it ......a 70 model?

out yard saleing today find the strangest thangs in these hillbillys yard sales

DSCF8656.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That "thing" (see what I did there, lol) looks like it's in pretty good shape. From what I remember, they seem to rust out real easy.

-- And I also wonder if your condescending attitude would come of better if you used the correct "you're" instead of the incorrect "your".

I had no problem understanding anything he typed. I highlighted your mistake, since you evidently don't know the difference. I think you should look in the mirror before criticizing how someone else uses the English language. --
-- X2 +++++

That "thing" (see what I did there, lol) looks like it's in pretty good shape. From what I remember, they seem to rust out real easy.
about 1998 a thang I had been watching came up for sale quick and cheap 1800 solid car just needing paint and top went to ct farm&country and bought a gallon of oliver tractor paint green painted and put a top on it drove about a year.put it on ebay about 1999 for 7500 buy it now I deliver within 400 miles dude fronted me a thousand so load the trailer and off to pittsburg pa area get there first words out of dudes mouth do tou want to do some tradeing so for the 6500 he owed he traded me the yellow boss 302 mustang with 42000 miles om it only thing it needed to be concourse a good buffing a date code correct carb and exhaust manifolds went to the Carolinas for 35999 in 02 its the one in previous pictures

this is what I do up early sunday morning under the cover of darkness I'm going to explore this abandoned junkyard to see whaats in it I nan see a 65 mercury caliente and a 65 ford fairlane 4 door there is probably 30 CARS JUST CANT SEE ENOUGH TO ID THEm got my snake boots on camoed up red len flash light and a co conspirator to drop me off &be back in 15 minutes the **** I do with 10 days before my 71st birthday I know the guy owns this mess is dead so there may be potential here
DSCF8749.JPG

went quick and easy no drama about 20 cars all ford products mostly 70&80s 65 fairlane 4 door no interest 65 calienta complete but missing all drive train including rear end housing sitting on blocks originally 4 speed little rust in quarters shouldn't be hard as I think 65 66 mustang parts work on this car only other car 50 51 mercury 2 door no wheels and tires in reds primer appears complete 3 speed colum shift couldn't find the hood release I'm sure this is somebodys dream car so go to court house see who the tax ticket on this land is mailed to start from there

sorry for the lack of mopars these hillbillys always been ford&chevy the mack was abavdoned on a piece of land I own about 10 years ago rat rod maybe cab on a 4x4 frame wagon crusty but id take ethel to g et ab ice cream cone in it 327 300 4 speed impala when this guy runs out of weed will be mine a vega gt that escaped the crusher
DSCF8788.JPG

DSCF8789.JPG

DSCF8791.JPG

DSCF8792.JPG

DSCF8793.JPG

DSCF8794.JPG

DSCF8795.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back