What if?

-

Gryzynx

Senior Moment
Reaction score
Couple of years old, (2007), and I'm sure this won't happen now, but it's still interesting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIIx2bcXENA"]YouTube - Dodge Demon concept roadster[/ame]

Yeah it's nice to dream, I'm still hoping for a new cuda but not holding my breath for that one

ya, I remember when it came out it was kinda like the charger, GREAT LOOKING CAR but not a mopar demon to say the least I think we can just stick with the chrysler crossfires and dodge vipers that are out running around

I wouldnt want to see that thing called a demon. Itd be fine as something else, but if they were gonna bring back the demon, dart, duster or whatever i think it would be pretty cool to see it done like the challenger was.

I wouldnt want to see that thing called a demon. Itd be fine as something else, but if they were gonna bring back the demon, dart, duster or whatever i think it would be pretty cool to see it done like the challenger was.

they should strip down a Chally to around 3000lbs, make some slight cosmetic changes and sell it as a Dart GTS.
Sure, it's not the same as being an entirely different platform like it used to be, but people could stop complaining about the Challenger being so heavy.

And it would be a BAMF of a car.

-
Back