What is a Fratzog??

-

340demon72

Reaction score
Interesting article on the history of the Fratzog and how Stellantis is bringing it back!

OOPS! Fixed link. Thanks j_anderson

Fratzog.jpg

Last edited:
Agree but dont worry, we will have our Mopars till they pry them from our cold dead hands! Even if gasoline goes bye bye, I will modify my cars to run on shine!
Question; I wonder where all those dead batteries that cost so much are going to go!?
Hey! Maybe some day I will own a E car and put a 440 in it! Should be quick I’m thinkin!
D20474D1-2855-4FF0-9275-03BAE866A298.gif

So sad that Dodge has fallen down the woke electric car hole. RIP Dodge
Agree 100% but I don’t give a damn about modern “Chrysler”. It’s just a name now. The real Chrysler corp hasn’t existed for a long,long time. I wouldn’t own any new car. My newest is the 68 Dart I recently bought. It’s sad to see these old logos like the Fratzog soiled and being used to push a modern political agenda. Guess kids will think my 68 dart is an electric now since it has the “Fratzog” logo on the sail panels and trunk.

I wish Chrysler would have put the turbine car into production. They had it in the 50’s. Runs on anything combustible. It has a beautiful,quiet whine when running,is ultra smooth and reliable. Instead they are playing with stupid electric toys.
The car of the future is a 1956 Dart concept car with a turbine engine in it. Jay Leno has one of the ‘63 turbine cars and he drives it around.

Last edited:
Agree 100% but I don’t give a damn about modern “Chrysler”. It’s just a name now. The real Chrysler corp hasn’t existed for a long,long time. I wouldn’t own any new car. My newest is the 68 Dart I recently bought. It’s sad to see these old logos like the Fratzog soiled and being used to push a modern political agenda. Guess kids will think my 68 dart is an electric now since it has the “Fratzog” logo on the sail panels and trunk.

I wish Chrysler would have put the turbine car into production. They had it in the 50’s. Runs on anything combustible. It has a beautiful,quiet whine when running,is ultra smooth and reliable. Instead they are playing with stupid electric toys.
The car of the future is a 1956 Dart concept car with a turbine engine in it. Jay Leno has one of the ‘63 turbine cars and he drives it around.
The big oil companies buy the patents and kill good ideas.

-
Back