what is available in 14 in sbc new wheels

-

retractable

Reaction score
Looking for new wheels 14 in small bolt . What are available and where??? I cant seem to find much in either 14 in or the small bolt . I thought they might be making more with the A Body becoming more popular now. Thanks

Cragers, Ansen Sprint slots,repro ralleys,steelies, maybe one or two more.

American racing 14 x 7 sbc in front - 15 x 12 weld wheels in back

Attachments

• mini-PC220002.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 324
checking the above links there are some 14 in wheels but not many with the 5x4 small bolt pattern. Thanks For all the help I have a set of small bolt Ralley wheels that I will use for now. Jay

I'm pretty sure you can still get Cragar 14" rims in SBP. Here's my car with 14" x 6 Reverse rear Cragars which were cut and widened to (roughly) 14" x 10" (maybe 11", I don't remember exactly) with Mickey Thompson N50-14 street tires.

Also, last I checked, Monocoque will make whatever you want (within their style) regarding width, diameter, backspacing, bolt pattern, etc. Hopefully, they are still in the business. I believe they are strictly drag racing rims though. That's what I have on the car in the second picture. They are 15" SBP rims front and back with rear bolted to an 8-3/4 with drag slicks.

Attachments

• 65 Cuda.jpg (2) (800x574).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 176
  • scan0014.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 161
Looking for new wheels 14 in small bolt . What are available and where??? I cant seem to find much in either 14 in or the small bolt . I thought they might be making more with the A Body becoming more popular now. Thanks

Since no one else asked. Why 14's and be more limited by tire choice? It doesn't sound like you're doing a stock restore anyway. Get something other than 14s.

-
Back