What is it that makes FABO the best MoPar site?

-
Yall are all crazy as hell. It's me. I make the site so great. lol

car people

I always thought internet chatting is lame and forums are dumb with no face to face interaction, but my cousin Ranidart70 is a huge fan of this site and has been here for years.

I changed my thinking a bit when last week I was contacted out of the blue by phone and private message by three members of this site who were concerned because my cousin has been gone. So here we have people who actually care about someone they never met in person but have come to know through years of posts. That is a different concept for me to get but I think its pretty cool how people are using technology to connect with people of similar interest, especially those with scarce local hobby resources.

Ironically, despite my dislike for internet interaction, I have actually met a few FABO members myself and I would have to say that they have all been super cool. I have heard of a few bad apples on the site but that is the economics of it, there always has to be a few trolls everywhere you go in life.

Not to mention the stuff you guys are selling on this site is amazing, someone can actually build a car for reasonable money using this site as an exclusive parts source, that is great for new comers into the hobby and budget builders.

That is why this site is the best mopar site.

Now it all makes sense!

I knew there was a reason I come on this site multiple times a day.

You better not be forgettin it no time soon either. lol

My two cents worth- A bodies are what working people own and drive as they are more affordable than other mopars. We are and will always be hard working people that have a passion for cars and because of that we can relate to each other and our ups and downs. I feel that everyone here is like family to me even if we are like the most dysfunctional family I have ever seen from time to time! JMO

I think it's obvious that people make this site what it is or isn't
Imagine it with no members.
Car's don't reply to threads.
Lest we forget, cars are made for people.
Not the other way around.

-
Back