What is this front end from?

-
Found this picture on the internet and didn't know what the front end is from...?

429627_2827929340920_1339678331_32158713_1448717716_n.jpg

I know this was taken @ Mopars at Englishtown back late 80's to 90's
Back when people showed up

Looks to be a Pontiac 6000 frontend grille could be from a 79 or 80 Trans Am

Ok what about this one? I like the front/rear bumper work. Check out the mirrors and rear lights too. Rear lights i'm on the fence about.

Attachments

• early cuda bumper front.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 84
  • early cuda bumper rear.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 97
Both of those cars show very nice workmanship....however the Duster is kinda Fugly, the Barracuda looks good to me.

looks alot like a choochoo customs piece they used to doo the elcamino ss

Both have nice workmanship, but please don't do it again. The duster is ugly and why do that to a cuda?

I like the front of the Cuda, but the back bumper reminds me to much of a 90's dodge van. Overall nicely done, I think.

Clever customizations. That is a popular branch of the auto hobby. If your cup of tea is museum restorations, I respect that too. Imagine the effort that goes into designing these mods. Wouldn't anyone be proud driving that Barracuda?

Instead of molesting a fine car, these guys might have been repairing damage from a wreck or corrosion. I think it is smart when people can find junkyard parts to adapt. The extreme are "rat rods", where people purposely make them look worn or cobbled together, and those are clever too.

I dno't care for it, but it looks like he did it himself.

-
Back