what is this stuff worth????

-

chasduster

Reaction score
This stuff is not for sale right now....I am not sure if I want to sell yet or not...I need and want some stuff for my challenger that I can't afford right now......This is what I have....a real Shaker bubble with louvers and 383 magnum emblems, 4 barrell base, top hood ring and a 70 challenger real o/e hood...The hood needs some work and bubble needs some work...I will post pics on sat...Just an Idea please..I also posted this on e-bodys...

Well I said saturday just didn;t say which one..LOL..here are the pics of what I have...what is it worth...These parts are the real deal.....

brake hose 65-69 valiant 030.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 031.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 032.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 033.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 034.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 035.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 036.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 038.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 040.jpg

brake hose 65-69 valiant 041.jpg

so a guy approached me with a trade deal a bunch of stuff for my 70 duster finally ...... WHat is this stuff worth to just the run of the mill guy/gal like you and I.... no super car collector just wants it for own car. I want to be fair the money will just go into my cars....Let me ASAP, going SAT with the parts to deal... Thanks

To guys like you and I? probably 100-200. I'm mostly concerned whether the plastic is dry rotted and lost all the chemicals that keep it pliable and prevent it from becoming brittle.

If you got some armor-all, cleaned it up, cleaned all the rust off the hood and fixed the dents/put it in primer id say you could get 400-600 from it.

i would gladly give you 4 to 6 hundred for these parts. i seen them go for thousands of dollars. just saying, do your research and check on ebay and other websites before you just give these parts away. im thinking 3 to 4 thousand honestly. please just do some research before you give a price out. if you sell them for a couple hundred dollars, you are selling your self short. just my two cents.mike

i would gladly give you 4 to 6 hundred for these parts. i seen them go for thousands of dollars. just saying, do your research and check on ebay and other websites before you just give these parts away. im thinking 3 to 4 thousand honestly. please just do some research before you give a price out. if you sell them for a couple hundred dollars, you are selling your self short. just my two cents.mike

i agree, i have seen those cuda parts in that same crappy condition go for 2 to 4 thousand dollars. thats original stuff not repop stuff. with the new amd stuff out i'm not sure if it hurt the value of those parts though.

like stated. do your homework before you settle for $600.

Thanks Guys so much, I will definitly not give it away and if the deal is not sweet enough then I will be coming home with the stuff....

I would ask $3500.00 for the hood and bubble air cleaner.And I would take no less than $2800.00 if the hood was cleaner and the buuble alittle nicer $3500.00 would be my bottom dollar.

All parts are gone...and man were they hard to part with... But I have allot of nice parts and cash to get my 70 duster going by spring.... It is a 70 dust EV2 340 auto, matching engine and trans...that I have had since 93 I have beat it around for a while so time to get the ole girl done...... I just wanted to say thanks for all of your help

Hey Chas!! Glad to see you posting again...maybe a missed a few of yours but its been a while! Hows things?? Post pics of the duster!!

So what did you end up getting for the parts?

I usually don't kiss and tell lol, we started at 2800.... I got mostly body parts for my car thats what I wanted, some cash and the rest credit with the guy....He has a body shop so I am sure I will be needing some of his help soon...LOL

Hey Chas!! Glad to see you posting again...maybe a missed a few of yours but its been a while! Hows things?? Post pics of the duster!!

NO...I haven't posted on hear in a while, I;ll post some pics sometime... Thanks for asking

-
Back