What is up with all the Black T-Shirts for sale?

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Mopar T-Shirts that are getting a bit rough around the edges, so I decided to buy some new ones. I found several that I really liked, but a lot of them ONLY came in black. In my opinion, don't the manufacturers of these T-shirts realize that we wear these mostly in the summer? Personally, I don't want to wear a black T-shirt when it's 95 degrees in July. Some are available in grey (and some other colors), which are more comfortable in the summer, but an astonishing number of the ones I liked were only in black.

because black is evergreen and goes with everything. also, they maybe figure people buy them to wear while doing car stuff, which would typically be thought of as getting dirty.

while we're on the subject, can we maybe get some car show t-shirts that don't look like they were designed in 1994 1/2? a giant graphic that's all neon and busy on the front of a t-shirt sucks.

because black is evergreen and goes with everything. also, they maybe figure people buy them to wear while doing car stuff, which would typically be thought of as getting dirty.

while we're on the subject, can we maybe get some car show t-shirts that don't look like they were designed in 1994 1/2? a giant graphic that's all neon and busy on the front of a t-shirt sucks.

Agree

Grossly underwhelmed by the Carlisle T's. I didn't bother

I have a black FABO T that i would love to have reproduced

I buy dark color Ts because I'm a fockin duurt-ee fock!! (British accent applied)

I bought a rat rod bob T recently to support his habit that is hard to wear.

The "DD Speed shop" hoodie is cool graphics and tasteful but poorish quality. (Granted I'm hard on clothing)

I am impressed with "true classic Ts". I don't like advertising for anyone ultimately (like "nike" or that sort). They are a bit costly but fit well and seem well built.

$0.02

I poke fun at guys at the track for wearing all black on hot sunny days. Everyone wants to be a street outlaw these days.

The Street Outlaw guys dress like that dipshit, John Festerneck.

Found at the local Target store.

IMG_5905.jpeg

For a few years of my life, my entire wardrobe consisted of nothing but black T shirts.

...then I went into a white T shirt phase for a few years.

-
Back