What kind of plug wires are you guys running

-
I switched over to the Firecore wires a few years back and haven't used anything else since.

Attachments

• DSC_9370 (Large).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 202
If I had an ignition misfire, I would be looking at the plugs first.
My wires are 15plus years old and have well over 125,000miles on them. They are Jacobs. No Ceramic. Aluminum heads and nickle-plated TTIs.

MSD 8.5 Super Conductor

Attachments

• IMG_20141111_142205337.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 170
Used lots of different brands over the years.
Taylor's still my brand of choice.
I use the 8mm customizable length. Dielectric on all ends.
The boots are lots easier to handle for removal and placement, keeping them away from the hot stuff.

currently MSD but also like taylor.

I run the sleeve type protectors on 1 or 2 wires that come close to the TTI headers.

MSD 8.5mm. How old is your cap and rotor? If you run a high output ignition box like an MSD, they are tough on the cap and rotor. I replace mine one or twice a season.

Ooops I mean red....

vbpgimage.php

switched to msd super conducters no change new plugs cap rotor no change called msd now they want me to seperate all my underhood wiring cus my alternator wire is causing emi interference guess ill try that this weekend lol if it dont work im gonna cry! lol

switched to msd super conducters no change new plugs cap rotor no change called msd now they want me to seperate all my underhood wiring cus my alternator wire is causing emi interference guess ill try that this weekend lol if it dont work im gonna cry! lol

Throw a set Super Stock Accel wires on it and see if that fixes the problem....
If its still popping... Check the valve springs....
Might be worth a try.... http://www.summitracing.com/parts/acc-4045/overview/make/chrysler

Just my 2 cents

Copper, non resistor plugs and brass terminal scatter resistant caps.

Built in resistance plugs and graphite wire and your
not getting the most your high output coil has to offer.
If I was to race with computers or needed a working radio
I'd add the resistance and accept the voltage drop.
But I wouldn't do that myself.

Copper, non resistor plugs and brass terminal scatter resistant caps.

Built in resistance plugs and graphite wire and your
not getting the most your high output coil has to offer.
If I was to race with computers or needed a working radio
I'd add the resistance and accept the voltage drop.
But I wouldn't do that myself.
I agree^^^^

Okay, okay, I'll say it. I use the Summit brand 8mm cut to fit wires on everything. Never had a lick of problems, even to 900HP. Geez, I wonder who makes them for Summit?

Cut to fit. Nice to have a spare if a header takes one out.

Attachments

• IMG_20160224_095546_574.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 85
Okay, okay, I'll say it. I use the Summit brand 8mm cut to fit wires on everything. Never had a lick of problems, even to 900HP. Geez, I wonder who makes them for Summit?

I use the Summit Orange "resto" wires with the 135* ends. Seems to work quite well, and keeps the boots away from the manifolds. I think Packard makes them.

-
Back