what new.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Good day all its has bean a long time since i have posted any thing,all is well here,so what new with my fellow mopar nutso.For me got new rims and tires this fall.

S7440006.JPG

Good day all its has bean a long time since i have posted any thing,all is well here,so what new with my fellow mopar nutso.For me got new rims and tires this fall.

View attachment 1715262988

DAMMIT!, everyone is getting new wheels except me.:D
Beautiful car Snake.
The Wife asked what I wanted for Christmas but I think $1,400 of new wheels and tires is pushing it a bit, so I said I don't know.

The Dart doesn't need anything mechanically or electrically, so no news there.
Right now I'm in the middle of a bath remodel that even included subflooring replacement :rolleyes: but is coming along nicely now.
The "throne" and shower wanted to trade places so the plumbing also had to be redone for both.
Oh, and that room was done with ceramic tile before, so all that had to be demo hammered out first.:BangHead:

That's cardboard protecting the new shower pan during glass and fixture installation.

You asked what's new, and this is it right now.
Sometimes knowing how to do stuff is a curse. (especially if the Wife knows you know how):D

SANY0026.JPG

SANY0027.JPG

SANY0029.JPG

Wow love that vanity nice touch, for us a new tub and shower surround is book for mid January, your better than me lookssss pro,so that's why i am hiring the pro,hey come over,i will buy your rims and tires.on a side note what growing in the back ground?

Nice car! Color, Rims, the stance …. just NICE !
:thumbsup:

Wow love that vanity nice touch, for us a new tub and shower surround is book for mid January, your better than me lookssss pro,so that's why i am hiring the pro,hey come over,i will buy your rims and tires.on a side note what growing in the back ground?

Thank you on the compliments, and those plants are various herbs and such that the Wife just couldn't leave out as it gets colder.
We have plants pretty much everywhere, and I tease her sometimes about manufacturing our own oxygen.
I do think Canada is a bit far especially this time of year, but don't get me wrong as I will take almost any excuse to take off in the dart.
We did a 28 hour trip over to Paso Robles CA. and then down through all the beaches along the coast hyway down towards Los Angeles, then across I10 over to Phonix and back up another 80 miles to where we live.
I had a blast once I threw it all to the wind and decided I could fix literally anything with the car in a motel room if I had to.:D
Not a single issue with the car at all though.

Getting close on the bathroom, so all the flooring is done, shower finished and clawfoot tub with super nice chromed brass fixtures.
The Wife (Stephanie) loves the old classic stuff, and I'm more for clean lines and modern so we compromise and use both.

-
Back