What party are you

-
I'm buying the future wife a pump 20 ga. w/ a 18 1/2" barrel for a house warming present. I'd go 12 ga. but I don't want to freak her out. I talked it over with her Dad this past weekend and he agrees.

Guess what party I'm from.

I'm buying the future wife a pump 20 ga. w/ a 18 1/2" barrel for a house warming present. I'd go 12 ga. but I don't want to freak her out. I talked it over with her Dad this past weekend and he agrees.

Guess what party I'm from.

Ya the first time the wife fired the beast, it had the stock on it then, she damn near dropped it. I actually got it for her to scare off bears that came up to the house when I wasn't home when we lived up in Northern Alberta.

Terry

I cant stop laughing.:sign5:
I am a redneck
He would have 7 holes in him before he got to me or my family.
Then if another one jumped out I could fill my tag.:toothy7:

20 ga. on the hill in 7 seconds. I agree too. good move ramcharger8) I like the new avatar

It keeps the black birds from forming a nesting place here, it is a seasonal thing, And they come in by the hundreds and spread diseases.

Ya the first time the wife fired the beast, it had the stock on it then, she damn near dropped it. I actually got it for her to scare off bears that came up to the house when I wasn't home when we lived up in Northern Alberta.

Terry

Has she ever gotten used to it? I'll have to see how this goes with Lori. I've got an old bolt action, 3 shot, 20ga grouse gun I think I'll start her off with. Low on recoil and noise with a 24" barrel and shoots exactly where it's pointed. Lot's 'o' fun on beer cans and watermelon from 25 yards if it's not putting a bird in the pot.

I cant stop laughing.:sign5:
He would have 7 holes in him before he got to me or my family.
Then if another one jumped out I could fill my tag.:toothy7:

I'll bet you would Mike! :cheers:

Thanks about the avatar too!

-
Back