What pully with motor plate

-

500 DUSTER

Reaction score
I am putting a 440 in 1967 Barracuda using 3/8th motor mount plates. Does anyone know of a water pump pulley that will work with the 3 groove crank pulley?

I am putting a 440 in 1967 Barracuda using 3/8th motor mount plates. Does anyone know of a water pump pulley that will work with the 3 groove crank pulley?[/QUOTEtake your water pump housing to machine shop have it machine down the thickness of the motor plate ..or make a spacer same thickness of the motor plate to fit behind the crank....I'm assuming that the 1 you have are off since using motor plate..

I am putting a 440 in 1967 Barracuda using 3/8th motor mount plates. Does anyone know of a water pump pulley that will work with the 3 groove crank pulley?[/QUOTEtake your water pump housing to machine shop have it machine down the thickness of the motor plate ..or make a spacer same thickness of the motor plate to fit behind the crank....I'm assuming that the 1 you have are off since using motor plate..

------------SPACERS-----------buyem, or makem. I made mine.

Hughes Engines sells pulley spacers that work with motor plates.

Thanks for the replys. I didn't want to mill the pump housing as it is a rare one and wasn't sure about spacing out the crank pulley but I think now I will space out the crank pulley.

-
Back