What really got me into A-bodies

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
This is my friend Derek's car. 7 1/4, 318, 2bbl. Automatic. It's a '73 Duster and whoever painted it just did it with little to no effort over old paint. The car was originally B3. He drove this car when me and him were both in high school until he got into an accident in it and busted the radiator and the grille. Now he has a radiator out of a Jeep and a new grille he got for $50. Not sure what year jeep, but its pretty thin and it fits perfectly. This car has never really even done a burnout since he has got it, but the fact of how good it looks, even though its pretty beat up, and the fact that it was a Mopar got me really into Mopars and automotive.:afro:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 157
Nice looking and solid.
it needs the lower quarter on the drivers side, a quarter skin on the passenger and new floorboards. me and Derek both have no clue what hides under the quick spray over B7 paint job. Stangely enough, this car is a SBP drum brake car. It probably has maybe 3 options on the fender tag. It's definately very cool, atleast to me. Probably to the guys who have 528 hemis in the car, its not that great, but to me, its still pretty cool for what it is.:icon_smi:

Very cool, the fact that he still has it, and what the car has meant to you is the cool part. It doesn't matter what the car is, Hemi or a 6 banger, its the memories that make it a special car.

Very cool, the fact that he still has it, and what the car has meant to you is the cool part. It doesn't matter what the car is, Hemi or a 6 banger, its the memories that make it a special car.

I agree its all about the memories not the power, I have'nt allways been able to afford the Hemi's but I have had tons of fun with all my cars.

I agree its all about the memories not the power, I have'nt allways been able to afford the Hemi's but I have had tons of fun with all my cars.
skypower, you are a pretty cool guy. I'd build a hemi if i could. Just a lot of snob builders in my area that have money just pouring out their wazoos

Thats a cool Duster,whether it be a /6,318 or hemi. ALL mopars are cool.

-
Back