What seats for 67 dart?

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
So I did a search and couldn't find any help. What years of bucket seats will fit in a 67 dart. Im wanting to change from the low back to a high back seat. Thanks for any assistance.

I'm curious. Looking for the headrest for safety or do you just like the style better. If safety is the issue, you might look for the headrests that were an option on the low back seat.

Headrests for 67 Dart were an option and a year-only pattern. Rare as rocking horse poo.

I am sure 68 or 69 seats may fit in.

67 buckets have no rear retension and just fold forwards. Not greatly safe. Maybe a modern seat with retro styling....

These are what your chasing.

IMG_0194.JPG

Headrests for 67 Dart were an option and a year-only pattern. Rare as rocking horse poo.

I am sure 68 or 69 seats may fit in.

67 buckets have no rear retension and just fold forwards. Not greatly safe. Maybe a modern seat with retro styling....
I tried looking in the search but couldn't find info on what other years would work. Hoping to find the info here. Id like to stay with an A body seat if it fits.

66 & 67 used the same frames, 68 & 69 used the same frames, 70 up I have no clue, but they should line up, holes in the floor wise. If not, drill a couple holes. 67 seats with headrests? Good luck with that hunt.

69748979-7523-433A-9F96-5DB3D6E89EA4.jpeg
My 67 Valiant, I did the Procar aftermarket seats and brackets. I also had the back seat stitched to match the front

I have cipher auto seats in my 67, they also make the brackets too. They have different types or looks as well.

20160501_105035.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back