What size tire for a 15" ralley on a Demon?

-

a34

The Etowah Flash
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a 71 Demon with big bolt pattern wheels on it. I got a deal on a set of Ralley's with Radial T/A's. I put 15x7 up front with 235/60/15's and they rub on side to side turning. Not much clearance between the top fender lip either.

What tire size should I run on the front? I'd like to know what's generally recommended for front tire size in 15's.

Thanks !!
:burnout:

One size does not fit all, how do you use the car?

Most came with F70 x 14" or 15" ...F70 = 225 X 70
I have 245 60 x14 front and back on a 69 B-Body no clearence issuses but, the front wear like ****...Just too wide
:burnout:

E=a34;1969642659]Hey Guys,

I have a 71 Demon with big bolt pattern wheels on it. I got a deal on a set of Ralley's with Radial T/A's. I put 15x7 up front with 235/60/15's and they rub on side to side turning. Not much clearance between the top fender lip either.

What tire size should I run on the front? I'd like to know what's generally recommended for front tire size in 15's.

Thanks !!
:burnout:[/QUOTE]

This is my son's first car for high school. So, he'll drive back and forth to that. I'm wondering if a set of 225 or 215/60/15's would work? Thoughts?

I've got 225/60/15's on mine. 15x7 cop rims, 4.25" backspace. No issues, and my car sits pretty low. I could go wider, but not much taller without hitting the bottom corner of the fender.

IMG_3619.jpg

I have also got a set of cop wheels on my Duster. I went with 215-65-15.
I was concerned that any taller could damage the bottom rear of the front fenders. I don't know how much wider is possible.
C

Put the Radial T/A 225/60/15's on the Demon last night and the front tires still rubbed. Didn't get a chance to see why, will investigate today when I get home. Dang it !

Looks like it wasn't the tires afterall. One of the fenders had some previous damage and was sticking the tire. I was able to pull it out.

-
Back