what solid cam is equivalent to a hyd 268 ?

-
Just ordered a new solid cam from Racer Brown for the 273. 218 duration at .050 and .460 lift. More driver than racer. I'll second the get on the phone recommendation, and be ready to give a lot of info on your combination and be realistic about what you want.

HOT DAMN!!!!! This is a great day. I can't say enough good about Jim at Racer Brown. A right on guy. I've found that most cam grinders are damn helpful when you get them on the phone. Unless it's one of the big companies that pay people to answer the phone and sell off the shelf cams.

I LOVE IT.

HOT DAMN!!!!! This is a great day. I can't say enough good about Jim at Racer Brown. A right on guy. I've found that most cam grinders are damn helpful when you get them on the phone. Unless it's one of the big companies that pay people to answer the phone and sell off the shelf cams.

I LOVE IT.

I got my cam custom ground by Jim at Racer Brown, he really hit it spot-on for my Duster's setup it performs exactly how I wanted, and then some. If I have the extra time for a custom grind I will probably use one on all my future builds, it basically costs the same there's just a 1-3 week lead time for Jim to get a core and grind it down to spec.

He was nice to talk to as well, very humble and explained things in a simple way, also worked WITH me to get what I wanted instead of telling me what's best. He answered a lot of questions I think my first call with him lasted 40 minutes lol!

If you're happy with those Comp Chevy grinds they sell just think how good your engine would like a cam actually ground for a Mopar .

If you're happy with those Comp Chevy grinds they sell just think how good your engine would like a cam actually ground for a Mopar .

Don't know about the Isky lobe, but he RB stuff is all .904 stuff. I doubt the slightly slower lobe is going to kill what the OP is shooting for.

Don't know about the Isky lobe, but he RB stuff is all .904 stuff. I doubt the slightly slower lobe is going to kill what the OP is shooting for.
Just making a general comment. I'm not fond of those shelf cams that an 18 year recommends when you call Summit, Jeg's, Monkey Wards, Sears or Walmart.

RB is a different deal.

-
Back