What spring relocation kit

-

macman340

Reaction score
Greetings, just need to know what rear spring relocation kits will work best on my 64 Dart!
Most of the aftermarket list 67-75 ? except Mancini witch just say A bodys!
Your knowledge is greatly appreciated before I spend any $

Thanks!

The A-Bodies are all the same 63 and up on the "Offset Rear Spring Front Hanger Brackets" and "Offset Rear Shackles"...
Not sure if the MOPAR part numbers are available now days that I used on my 63 Valiant, but they were P4120077 (Front hanger set) and P4120075 (Rear Shackle package)...

Clif of Az.:coffee2:

I used the Mancini kit without any problem. Infact it was about 1/4 inch wider than my frame rail which gave a nice little ridge to weld on

us car tool has the best that I have found they have brackets made to them that will bolt into the orig mounting holes to locate them perfectly be fore welding them in also makes them stronger than the mopar ones

The US Car Tool is a great kit! As stated, the indexing tabs are wonderful! Thicker gauge steel also! Spring bolt holes also are drilled! Just plain nice to install!

The US Car Tool is a great kit! As stated, the indexing tabs are wonderful! Thicker gauge steel also! Spring bolt holes also are drilled! Just plain nice to install!

Is your car mini tubbed? If so can I see some pictures of it and what size tire is on it? Your pic ias your avatar has me wanting to see more.

-
Back