What the heck are people smokin' these days

-
Dude, this ain't nothing. I'm having a real hard time holding my tongue on a one poster car for sale here. Mega pony and never raced "race" car for close to six figures.

Cut him some slack. Any idea how many "vynals" he had to skin for that new top? Those critters are hard to come by.

maybe i'll trade for my 1982 cadillac. Gotta be worth 27,500

Attachments

• 8079gg9_27.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 394
Dude, this ain't nothing. I'm having a real hard time holding my tongue on a one poster car for sale here. Mega pony and never raced "race" car for close to six figures.
You talking about the one owner car that the guy does not look old enough to have bought it new.....unless of course that aint him in the picture....

"bright red-hot orange paint"? goes click when you try to start it. 10 hrs left and it dosen't have an opening bid. Geee Why not?

You talking about the one owner car that the guy does not look old enough to have bought it new.....unless of course that aint him in the picture....

The one with the two electric fans hanging way over the edges of the radiator on flat brackets with the "other guy" engine compartment color, stock dash with a slew of aftermarket gauges screwed on underneath? The one with the fuel system going under the intake? The one with the 4 point hoop inside and downtubes in the engine compartment with an MSD grounded to the fender apron?

No, not that one.

Give me a break !
74 Dart, 318, grill painted black, hubcaps, with a 74 scamp rear end on it, or maybe the car is a scamp with a 74 dart front end, either way, $14,500 as a starting bid ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974...1809744?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4d071cccd0

it has spread to the western slope

64 Plymouth Duster - $6000 (Grand Junction, CO)

Date: 2012-11-25, 4:58PM MST
Reply to this postReply to: [email protected]

Selling a 1974 Plymouth Duster, Automatic, remotely new 316 engine, and shaved door handles. It has body damage from an accident but i do have new body panels to fix it. Needs alot of TLC

Attachments

• crackhead.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 268
  • crackhead1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 277
-
Back