What the Heck is This Called? '72 D200

-

gage zamrzla

Reaction score
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm having one heck of a time finding a proper name for these rubber-ish mats as I go through the the engine bay of my '72 D200. If anyone can give me a proper name and/or a place to pick up some new or at lease decent shape ones I would be very appreciative. They sit between the inner wheel wells and the engine block.

thumbnail.jpg

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm having one heck of a time finding a proper name for these rubber-ish mats as I go through the the engine bay of my '72 D200. If anyone can give me a proper name and/or a place to pick up some new or at lease decent shape ones I would be very appreciative. They sit between the inner wheel wells and the engine block.

View attachment 1715590742
Go to LMC trucks, under Dodge, and you will find it

Rubber thingy!
I have saved a few that were in decent shape,but misplaced them over time. The ones in my power wagon arent bad, i have some material thats very similar and plan to make a couple replacements.

View attachment 1715590742
officially called by the factory as inner fender to frame splash guards. At least that's what they are in my 78 chassis manual on my w200. Get the clips too if you can.

Detroit Muscle has those engine bay kits. Left and right inner fenders, and one at the top of the radiator too.

Thank you all! It'd been driving me up a wall trying different terms and keywords for the last couple weeks.

Go to LMC trucks, under Dodge, and you will find it
I'd tried this but for my year make and model I wasn't able to find it on LMC, even combed through the while physical catalog they sent me to no avail. Tried 72-79 too and had no luck.

-
Back