What throttle linkage are you guys running with your F.I.?

-

Novacuda

Reaction score
Heya guys. Installing the Holley Terminator Fuel Injection on the 65' Barracuda. Old carb linkage wouldn't fit so I'm wondering what you guys are running with your F.I. set-ups. Need something for the throttle cable and the kick down cable. Thanks for the help!

Ordered this kit from F.A.S.T. today, hoping it will work and look clean enough. Fingers crossed.

304147_web.jpg

This Allstar Mopar one I got the other day doesn't look like it'll work for my setup.
049-all54224.jpg

Heya guys. Installing the Holley Terminator Fuel Injection on the 65' Barracuda. Old carb linkage wouldn't fit so I'm wondering what you guys are running with your F.I. set-ups. Need something for the throttle cable and the kick down cable. Thanks for the help!

I used a stock Durango throttle cable on a Hughes Big Gulp modified throttle body mounted on a deep ported Airgap. Kickdown is a factory GM cable for a 200R4. Both cables snap right in place.

Lokar makes some nice stuff, might wanna look into your options there

Well, not much luck with the FAST setup either. Wasn't impressed with any of the lokar stuff on my Chevy, but do the lokar universal cables cleanly hook up to the factory pedal? I'm not as familiar with these mopars, and it's been so long since I hooked it up with the old setup.:BangHead:

Well, not much luck with the FAST setup either. Wasn't impressed with any of the lokar stuff on my Chevy, but do the lokar universal cables cleanly hook up to the factory pedal? I'm not as familiar with these mopars, and it's been so long since I hooked it up with the old setup.:BangHead:
whatcha gonna do w/ the fast set up if u don`t use it ? I`m using a cheap bracket like that -I bought from skip white, and modified it w/ a Chrysler cable I pulled off in a junk yard.

Heya guys, looks like I finally made some progress with the FAST linkage kit and a slightly modified LOKAR throttle cable. Also got a LOKAR Kickdown cable that I may replace the factory style cable with to match the throttle cable. Not the coolest looking set-up but it works and doesn't bind!

2016-05-23%2015.56.56_zpsnh7xrqr8.jpg

-
Back