What to do? (tail panel)

-

Brandon Weaver

Reaction score
I've got a burnt orange 76 dart sport that I'm redoing and the taillight bezels are shot. (flaking chrome and minor pitting) So here is where I let ya'll chime in with your opinion...

What would you do?

I'm thinking, strip and paint the bezels (chrome is expensive, I don't know anyone around who does it, and I really don't care much for it) paint either body color, or black (satin, glossy, combo??) with some sort of blackout treatment between the lights

What say ye?

I would be tempted to try and find a Demon tail panel or improvise one.... ;)

I've got a burnt orange 76 dart sport that I'm redoing and the taillight bezels are shot. (flaking chrome and minor pitting) So here is where I let ya'll chime in with your opinion...

What would you do?

I'm thinking, strip and paint the bezels (chrome is expensive, I don't know anyone around who does it, and I really don't care much for it) paint either body color, or black (satin, glossy, combo??) with some sort of blackout treatment between the lights

What say ye?

Think they are just plastic so filling sanding and painting should be no problem. What color is up to you. It's your car. I do like to do two tone on stuff like this just like with a grill. Helps make them stand out a bit.

-
Back