What to do with Old Mopar Magazines.....???

-
man some of them would make a good gift for my dads b day its coming soon and im broke as all get out lol ... just saying lol

I leave em in the dr.'s office....really freaks out the old geyser's.....they so used to seein family circle and **** like that............

X2
When I go to Dr's office (VA & Cinti VA Hosp. I take all I have and leave them everywhere there), dealer service waiting area's, etc...
I also use them when visiting friends in the hospital or at nursing home that Yard Dawg was in for recoop.

If you have large collection from back in the day instead of newer ones, people do collect them. You can sell at antique sales, flea markets, feebay, or "CL" has people who buy whole collections.

Give them to a kid.
When I was in grade school, probably 10-12 years old, a teacher gave me a bunch of old Car and Driver, probably two or three years worth. They weren't old at the time, but I read every one cover to cover. My dad maintained his own cars, and had some cool ones back in the '60's, but by the time I came along, it was just basic transportation. So those magazines planted a seed. As I got into high school, I started developing a taste for MG's and Mopars (strange, I know). Anyway, kids are impressionable. Getting them hooked on cars at an early age might keep him or her out of trouble as they get older.

Issue is December 2003 with a sunfire 440 Cuda in it..

PM me if you find it, I'll drop a few $$ to have you ship it to him

Grant

I'm looking for any Mopar Action Magazines (or any others) concerning the 1991 One Lap of America, especially about a certain Pink 1970 Dodge Charger R/T.

It might also be in a 1993 and a1995 issue as well.

i am looking for mopar collector guide july 2008

I am sure I have these, they are not in much order so it may take some time to go thru them, maybe next week, I will see and let you know.

I am in the process of getting rid of 1000's of mag's myself but will be scanning all the tech articles that I can find before they are trashed.

I'm like you I guess I remember buying my first magazine in '87 and I've got probably three Large storage bins full of Mopar Magazines. Starting from that day forward. I'm definitely a Mopar hoarder.

I like going back and looking at the ads for NOS parts '70 Challenger bezels $20 a piece and on..... some of the stuff I should have bought!

I had boxes and boxes myself. I tried to give them away and then i realized that by looking through them I remembered times in my life that were going on when that mag was new. Weird I know but I couldn't stand to throw them away. Last winter was one of wettest in recent history, since I couldn't go out and play, I started going through them and saved all the articles (mostly features) and put them in three ring binders. Now intead of a huge box I have about 15 binders with all kinds of cool articles.

I'll take all your magazines and will pay for shipping plus a little some for the trouble. I don't sell them I am a magazine nut.... Pm if any of y'all want to get rid of them...
Junior

I can't remember who it was,but some orginization was sending car mags. over seas for the soldiers.

I use to pack a years worth of issue into a flat rate postal box and list them on ebay. You won't get a whole lot but the people I sold to really liked them.

Wow, I just tossed mine in the trash today........ over 200 hundred of them...

we are all crazy

I can't remember who it was,but some orginization was sending car mags. over seas for the soldiers.

The National Guard in my area was collecting mags and such for the troops. Sent all my old Ford mags overseas.....:usa2:

I'm a hoarder and dang proud of it! My car magazine collection goes back to Feb 1980 Hot Rod. Then I got into all the Mopar magazines, then Car Craft and Popular Hot Rodding. Spend a fortune at the magazine/smoke shop each month. I should switch to subscriptions and save some $$$. Lately I've been missing more issues due to being so busy with other stuff I forget to pick up the magazines. I should post a magazine wanted thread.

Wylde1.

I'm looking for a copy of Preformance Mopar April/May 1992

I have an article about the 1992 Little Red Dakota Express.

Anybody got one that there willing to part with?

I'll buy all the Mopar Actions, the older the better. PM me!
-John

If anybody has any that have articles on the 97/98 Ram SS/T I will pay an arm and a leg to get them.

I told my wife that they were for reference too. But to lazy to dig through.
At the Swap meet I was selling 5 for a dollar.Made about $60 bucks.
Our local senior center collects and has someone from the VA pick them up and send to the troops. That where all mine go now.

-
Back