What to do?

-

71Duster

Reaction score
Recently had an offer made to me in regaurds to a trade. My 71 Duster 340 and cash for his 69 383 4 speed roadrunner. Both are numbers matching cars his has been completely restored mine still requires paint -10 foot car-

I didn't have a chance to grab the fender tag info but by word of mouth it an AM/FM, tinted glass, power steering power brakes with front disc, 383, 4 speed, air grabber bench seat car, in dash tach

Car is about 98% stock and is the factory -can't remember the name- pale yellow. Paint is good has a few chips and scratches from beign a driver, under hood also very nice needs some detailing and wireing cleaned up. Underside is very clean all painted black. 4 speed is freshly rebuilt. Car comes with it's Magnum 500's

Both cars have professional appraisals on them.

I've always wanted a B-body but I am also attached to my Duster. What would you do?

Recently had an offer made to me in regaurds to a trade. My 71 Duster 340 and cash for his 69 383 4 speed roadrunner. Both are numbers matching cars his has been completely restored mine still requires paint -10 foot car-

I didn't have a chance to grab the fender tag info but by word of mouth it an AM/FM, tinted glass, power steering power brakes with front disc, 383, 4 speed, air grabber bench seat car, in dash tach

Car is about 98% stock and is the factory -can't remember the name- pale yellow. Paint is good has a few chips and scratches from beign a driver, under hood also very nice needs some detailing and wireing cleaned up. Underside is very clean all painted black. 4 speed is freshly rebuilt. Car comes with it's Magnum 500's

Both cars have professional appraisals on them.

I've always wanted a B-body but I am also attached to my Duster. What would you do?

If you really want a B Body, get the B Body.

Your car is a factory 1971 Duster 340?
Does it have good history and documentation of previous ownership?
What factory color is your car and what options?

Any thoughts about selling your car outright, and using those funds to purchase the B Body?

I would trade a A body any day of the week for a roadrunner though I have always wanted a roadrunner, in the long run the roadrunner will be a easier sell in the future

-
Back