what to do?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerwagonpaul

Reaction score
i have been selling a few items on here for some time. recently i sold a piece of trim from the 66 dart i am parting out. i typically get a tracking number from the post office when i ship. the other person claims to have not recieved his item. the tracking number shows it was delevered on time. now the person is asking for his money back. should i refund for an item that was delevered even though he claims not to have recieved it?:wack:

i have been selling a few items on here for some time. recently i sold a piece of trim from the 66 dart i am parting out. i typically get a tracking number from the post office when i ship. the other person claims to have not recieved his item. the tracking number shows it was delevered on time. now the person is asking for his money back. should i refund for an item that was delevered even though he claims not to have recieved it?:wack:

I would try and get in touch with post office that delivered it since you have a tracking number. You should be able to find the post office and the postman that delived it. Tell this person you going to do this, the package may just happen to arrive!

Honestly, I haven't received it, I will check with my Post office as well...

so he disputed the transaction thru paypal because he claimed to have not recieved the item, now he is disputing the transaction because he claims the item was not as described......use caution when dealing with this person........i have tried very hard to be honest and upfront with descriptions and prices, taking pictures of the items and pointing out any flaws in the parts i sell, i dont want someone trashing me on this or any other site.

so he disputed the transaction thru paypal because he claimed to have not recieved the item, now he is disputing the transaction because he claims the item was not as described......

:tard:

........But YOU have a conf # and it says it was delivered? :wack:

Good luck

Honestly I didn't get the item, Not as described ...It didn't arrive ....I will check my Post office tomorrow. I guess I am out 33$....we were home Nothing arrived!!!!!!

Thanks Alot!

Honestly I didn't get the item, Not as described ...It didn't arrive ....I will check my Post office tomorrow. I guess I am out 33$....we were home Nothing arrived!!!!!!

Thanks Alot!

Maybe check with your neighbors to see if they got it. Is there another door on your house it may have been dropped if you didn't hear the doorbell?

Just my $.02...the post office screws up a lot. Before getting too upset, wait and see if you can get to the bottom of this. It seems improbable that either of you is doing something shady over a $33 part. Maybe p.m.'s would be a better place for y'all to handle this now.

I have checked with my neighbors nothing...I am just frustrated and with the Post office!
I am checking tomorrow with the P.O.

have been doing PMs i only posted this to get some other advise on how to handle this. if you notice i never even said who it was that i sold it to. never intended to get into a pissing contest about this. now i feel i should warn others about him since he "outed" himself. his tactics to dispute thru paypal is something others who deal with him in the future should know about.

have been doing PMs i only posted this to get some other advise on how to handle this. if you notice i never even said who it was that i sold it to. never intended to get into a pissing contest about this. now i feel i should warn others about him since he "outed" himself. his tactics to dispute thru paypal is something others who deal with him in the future should know about.

There is nothing on FABO to help deal with these disputes and I would not be calling out any of the members unless you can prove that he received the part that he's saying he didn't. Talk to the PO and let them handle it and please keep communications PM based. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back