What tool do you hate the most?

-

avarageerod

Reaction score
I absolutly despise a freaken weed eater!!! I would rather cut 4" square stock with a dull blade hacksaw than use a weed eater. Any body else have a tool they hate?

I hate leaf blowers. My damn neighbor, who has a landscaper, seems to like walking around on saturdays with the damn thing screaming for at least 2 hours.

Wire wheels of any style and diameter. They are made to inflict pain and tear our eyes out.

I absolutly despise a freaken weed eater!!! I would rather cut 4" square stock with a dull blade hacksaw than use a weed eater. Any body else have a tool they hate?

I don't even own one, my back won't allow me to use one. But lets face it, I hate all tools. They remind me of all the work I have to do.

i love my weed eater blower and edger. helps me get back to beer drinking faster

I hate leaf blowers. My damn neighbor, who has a landscaper, seems to like walking around on saturdays with the damn thing screaming for at least 2 hours.

Your damn neighbor must have a brother, and that guy must be my neighbor. Frickin' dude spends hours out there, I think he`s hypnotised by the drone of the thing. Leaves are called leaves for a reason.......leave them be. :toothy10:

Safety Wire Pliers. If you have ever used a set for more than 15 minutes you'll know why. The damn things love to pinch the crap out of your squeezing hand.

my .02

Safety Wire Plies. If you have ever used a set for more than 15 minutes you'll know why. The damn things love to pinch the crap out of your squeezing hand.

my .02

I second that. I worked 737 Final assy. Installing all the fuel related components in the center stub of 737s, then had to safety wire all the fasteners in the wheel well. Three times a week.

I worked plane #12 to 753, 737-800's thats a lot of wire.

I hate the lawn mower more than the weed eater. My back yard is 50x100 square, with a fence perimeter. I have a push mower.

4" hole saw on a milwaulkee drill in a confined space .if it grabs your instinct is to grip the drill as tight as possible (of course squeezing the trigger)

Angle grinder with a slitter wheel. Made to slice open fingers, and send you to the eye doctor faster than you can blink. The good news is that it is so hot that it cauterizes the wound so there is no blood.

i hate the tool that runs our office!

Theres so many offices where I'm at and there filled with useless tools that are basicly best used when dumped into the garbage to save money and head pains.

Also, any tool that breaks after a short time of ownership. (And more so after any warrentey, (AKA washing machine, fridge etc......)

I hate my ladder, 'cause it gets used when I am going up on the roof to clean gutters for the 5th time in the fall! Leaf blower is a close second.

I hate the two man, engine powered, post hole diggers. I used to due a lot of subcontracting on the side and this was always my least favorite day.

-
Back