What was your new carpet experience?

-

Bobacuda

Reaction score
Looking at new carpet for our 67 Barracuda convertible - it did not have carpet when we got it.

Looking at various venders, they all seem to get their products from the same sources. They have jute backing and offer optional butyl rubber (mass) + jute backing for a bit more insulation.

I am considering ordering from StockInteriors.com, with mass backing. Some of their products are made by ACC, or at least they come from the same source at about 1/2 the price.

So, here’s the questions:
1. Anyone have experience with StockInteriors.com they would share?
2. Anyone have experience with jute and/or mass backing?

Thanks in advance.
Bob

Looking at new carpet for our 67 Barracuda convertible - it did not have carpet when we got it.

Looking at various venders, they all seem to get their products from the same sources. They have jute backing and offer optional butyl rubber (mass) + jute backing for a bit more insulation.

I am considering ordering from StockInteriors.com, with mass backing. Some of their products are made by ACC, or at least they come from the same source at about 1/2 the price.

So, here’s the questions:
1. Anyone have experience with StockInteriors.com they would share?
2. Anyone have experience with jute and/or mass backing?

Thanks in advance.

Stock,Interiors is the retail arm of ACC carpets. They supply most of the industry.

I just purchased carpet with mass backing from stock interiors and it is ACC carpet. Nice quality and the mass backing is heavy. Shipping was also quick

-
Back