What web site has patch panels for behind the door side/bottom?

-

hoop

Reaction score
I have a 72 Dart Swinger & I'm looking for any web sites that has patch panels for right next to the door for bottom/side as you can see in pic?...

I did have a web site saved a long time ago that had patch panels just the right size to patch this, but lost it after a computer crash!

Attachments

• repair.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 95
Well, making your on, I don't know if I could get it rounded right & I don't know what thickness of mettle to use, I just don't know about trying it, I was thinking the cheapest way for me is to get the patch panel & have a body shop cut it out & weld it in, I would say they would charge more if they would haft to make it!... but steel I wish I could find the web site that had them that I did have save on my pc!

It's not hard to make, save some coin and try it, might just be surprised. %100 your gonna have to fiddle fart with the 'replacement' you just paid $40 for lol.'

In fact your 'body shop' shouldn't be allowed to work on your car if they can't make that piece lmao. Why is everybody scared of metal? It's just rust man.

Do you think I was born with metal working abilities? Hell no, I got in the shop and banged it out. Nothing to be afraid of.

-
Back