What? What!!!???

-
"47k easy. With just 2k of paint 1k on wheels and 500 interior"

Keep thinkin. That's whut you do best, LOL

GOOD LUCK ! I think the price may be $1600.00 and $4700.00

tell him you got an autographed bike that a guy offered you $20k for but youd rather trade and peddle your *** over there on a 10 speed schwin after you sign it.

GOOD LUCK ! I think the price may be $1600.00 and $4700.00

I agree! Seems everything is total junk when they are purchasing and 100% Unobtainium when selling. Oh well, may be someone out there that doesn't know any better.

I have a 1971 plymouth satellite that i'd like to see what I could get for. Has 80k miles. Slant six. All original (other then paint) I've gotten offers for 16k but didn't want to sell

A sure sign he is lying out of his A$$!

I would not worry about it being sold anytime soon at that price..

Putting a paint job, new wheels, and little interior work will let this car sale for 47k easy. With just 2k of paint 1k on wheels and 500 interior.

**** if its that easy why not just put that stuff on a credit card, sell the car for 47K, pay the card off and have plenty of money left over.. :)

Even Count's is more affordable than that! Seller must be hitting the Barrett-Jackson crack pipe a little too hard.

Don't sell it too short though, with a /6 in a Satellite that could very well be the SLOWEST "musclecar" Ma Mopar ever made. It's rare! :violent1:

I may have to send him a text and tell him that is the muscle car I have been looking for and ask if he would trade for a Hemi Cuda convertible. I'll tell him the convertible is too loud with the top up and the Hemi gets bad MPG....

**** if its that easy why not just put that stuff on a credit card, sell the car for 47K, pay the card off and have plenty of money left over.. :)

Ahhhhh.....dude's probably just too busy I'd imagine. :D

I'd love to see some hidden cameras focused on the prospective buyers' faces when he tells them "$47,000" and then "slant 6". LOL There doesn't even need to be audio.....it'll be funnier reading his lips, then their expression.

I see. At least he knows the Ford Ranger wheels are what's keeping him from his...

FORTY SEVEN... MILLION DOLLARS!

stimpys-big-day-2.jpg

I DARE you to find anyone who will paint a car for $2K out the door!

He needs money to continue his meth factory out in the field on the other side of the car. Really wtf is wrong with these people.

Just ignore those adds...reality will hit this person eventually.

I can't believe you are having such a hard time finding a good cheap project in Arizona. It seems I always am jealous of the great deals I see out there. I am seriously thinking of looking at this in Michigan as a project. Down there I would think it might be close to half the price but its 1 to 2K to get them back here.

http://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/3967593041.html

-
Back