What wheels are these?

-

nick69

Its Me!!
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what wheels are on my Dart please??

Sorry about the picture but its the best I have till next weekend!

Dart1.gif

Dart1.gif

well, with the quality of the pic, I really cant give you a definitive answer, but they look like Crager S/S or Torqthrust wheels.

Stu

They look like Chrysler Road wheels to me. Has the car been switched to big bolt patern ?

I dont know if it has BBP or SBP at the moment. Wont get the car till next weekend. Just trying to figure out where they are from.

The chap i got the dart from said they were Superbee wheels?? Dont know if thats true mind!!LOL

I take it the wheels you think they are Adam are BBP??

Yes the wheels I think they are were used on B and E bodys and are BBP.

Oh, ill have to wait and see now!!!

Thanks for the help guys. Ill keep you posted.

I will have to say I am pretty darned sure those are AMC wheels used on AMC's from the late 60's through early '70's. A better picture would tell, but at this time I am like 99% sure. They would have orignally had a small chrome center peice and chrome beauty rings on them. Also to mention I think they would probably bolt right onto your car. Search some AMC pictures and you may be able to find them. I know the '68 Hurst Rambler had them that looked very much like yours, also have seen like sets on '72 Javelins.

I may be wrong, but they sure rang my AMC bell when I saw them.

-RPM

if you use image search on yahoo, type in 1969 AMC and look for the red whit and blue Hurst AMC car, check those wheels out and see how they compare to yours...other than color...the style looks right.

-RPM

Some more good info, thanks guys.

I get the car on saturday so we will find out.

AMCWHEEL.jpg

well, the AMC wheel looks pretty darned close to me... check and compare

-RPM

AMCWHEEL.jpg

Yep I think your right there. AMC wheels.

Thanks for all the info peeps! :thumblef:

-
Back