???? What will interchange ????

-

68DartProject

M O P A R
Reaction score
Ok everyone I have this question. I have a 68 Dart that im redoing and I have found a 72 Dart Swinger. I know i can use the engine, trans and rearend things like that. My real question is will any of the interior fit like the carpet, seats, and headliner. For the body! Will the doors fit at all between the two?
Thanks Michael

I second the doors fitting and I believe most of the interior including the seats, headliner, panels and dash components will work but of course will not be correct for a 68 Dart. But if you are just looking for a complate interior for a nice driver they will work.

Joe

Thanks guys. I will be picking it up tomorrow. Yeah I'm not really thinking about it being all 100% correct just a nice drive and something that my son (being 15) can soon have something to drive. The 72 is nice on front half but it was a up state New York car and the rear quarters are shot. A lot of work will have to go into it. More than 68. The 72 has a 318 motor 904 trans and 8.25 3.23 gears full set of chrysler rally's the carpet and seats everything that i was planning on getting. Couldnt buy all that from junk yards and whatnot for what I gave the guy. Been a true blessing that I am running into people like this and all the help that I am getting from here.
Michael

-
Back