What will it Run?

-
Well, now that I have. Better description of the car and it's pro's & cons, 12.6 to 12.4 at day's end.
The combination looks great from the street. Punch a few fart can burners in the eye performance.

yellow car...made two passes on Friday only....intake manifold was not fully sealed in front....oil on headers...and smoke in high gear....

12.90 ...102.88 ...1.866 60 ft...
12.87 ..105.xx .. 1.811 60 ft time......have to find time slips...that is all i remember..

resealed intake saturday morning...but let it set all day ...was waiting for T/0 run in afternoon....and finally said piss on it...I had to go to a dinner function with work people.....that word work again.....No Time only passes on Sunday ...

My ace Driver Ted was not available this weekend....

So next TnT....things will be alot better...LOL....with have Wide Band in it...to get jetting corrected...

Cool. Sounds like a dang good start.

What! Only 2 runs! What a jip! You should get a refund! LOL!
I guess my track time guess-timates will be pretty good once you get the first tune in on it.

Only if it is next to the open hood car.
If so, I'll PM you my address.
Worst case, I'll photo shop Cudachick in there!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Found out yesterday that my ACE Driver Ted who had a fall at the track actually has 2 broken Ribs....He showed up on Friday after falling on Thursday afternoon getting into the yellow duster on the trailer...

Get well Ted....

I know that you would have been able to shoe the car into the 12.50 zone.........

Going to do a little investigation .....look at compression...rocker arms...and make sure everything is good...

but not until next week....still recovering from 4 days in the sun...baked clam...

Ooooofffffff!

Get well Tony! That sun will do you in well.

BAM!!

6D3A4116-D6BC-49E5-8B88-A5827CDCC199.png_zpscgkc794a.jpeg

Pulled valve covers and all looks good...

compression test shows 150 psi in all 8 holes....

I think the wide band will help things out...take the guessing out of the jetting...

moving on...........

Ok...Yellow Duster loaded on trailer....****...it is only monday...tnt is friday...lol

got the FAST wideband hooked up...wants to idle fat....maybe i should get rid of this carb with the billet metering blocks and go with a stockish 750 dp......

-
Back