what would it take?

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
what would it take to make a Holley 750cfm vac sec carb on top of an air gap on a stock for now 318 about to get a mild cam and some header?

I would like to help but I don't understand the question.

If you took a Holley 750 vacuum secondary and an Air Gap and bolted them onto a stock 318, it should run fine.

It won't be optimized for the combo, but it should start, run and get you from "A" to "B" without any real issue.

I would like to help but I don't understand the question.

If you took a Holley 750 vacuum secondary and an Air Gap and bolted them onto a stock 318, it should run fine.

It won't be optimized for the combo, but it should start, run and get you from "A" to "B" without any real issue.
That;s really what I was wondering, someone said it would bog but he's a real old ford and mopar liker that has hands on a lot of stuff. could I not romp it more? I just wanna make a real fun ride to whoop a foxbody stang with a t5, 4.10s, headers, and a cobra 5.0 intake.From there I will move up but i was just wondering if it'd work out nicely with that intake.

That;s really what I was wondering, someone said it would bog but he's a real old ford and mopar liker that has hands on a lot of stuff. could I not romp it more? I just wanna make a real fun ride to whoop a foxbody stang with a t5, 4.10s, headers, and a cobra 5.0 intake.From there I will move up but i was just wondering if it'd work out nicely with that intake.

i just put a 750 Vac holley on my slanty... its a whole new animal than the 600 DP holley thats for sure... down low seems to pull harder... and up top lol

-
Back