What would you do? I need honest answers here

-
Thanks Geof, I did that, but never seen him on here when I went there. Is there a way to see when the last time he was on here, other than if he posted something??

Hey Steve, I'll have to ask my kid about that!!!LOL!! I think if you click on his user ID, it gives you a summary, either in his profile or "find more posts" link. I could be wrong though, I ain't the most computer saavy member. I'm still on dial up for Gods sake!!!LOL!! Good luck with this issue, this kind of thing just shouldn't happen. It's way too easy to hide behind a computer instead of manning up and dealing with honesty and integrity. That must be too hard for some people to handle!!! Good luck, Geof

bashing only goes so far, than becomes moot. the point has been made I think. does it matter that he's on or off? he's not responding either way in defense, so its redundant. if you want to post up the email exchange you had, I would think that that may stop a few more people from dealings with him. let's see what he said. other than that, it's just a one sided storey.
did the tracking # show where the package is? if it's still in ups hands, bite the bullet, get it and be done with it.

we all know that with this type issue, people generally change or have many screen names. pay attention to A: the name of the accused and B: the city, state and zip. at least limit yourself to any foreseeable damage.

Since I joined this forum I've sold several extra parts to other members and I've always done so with a happy outcome for us both in mind. If seller made an honest mistake, and shipped UPS instead of USPS he should just say so and try to work it out. Of course if deliberate then he should refund to seller whether he wants to or not. Sadly, his silence speaks more directly to his unreasonableness than anything else in my book. I expect scams and unreasonableness from Ebay but not from within this small like minded community.

bashing only goes so far, than becomes moot. the point has been made I think. does it matter that he's on or off? he's not responding either way in defense, so its redundant. if you want to post up the email exchange you had, I would think that that may stop a few more people from dealings with him. let's see what he said. other than that, it's just a one sided storey.
did the tracking # show where the package is? if it's still in ups hands, bite the bullet, get it and be done with it.

we all know that with this type issue, people generally change or have many screen names. pay attention to A: the name of the accused and B: the city, state and zip. at least limit yourself to any foreseeable damage.

No disrespect here, but if it was your $200 at this time of year I think you would be pissed right??
Im not biting the bullet on this one, sorry $150 turns into almost $260, believe me I have moved on, but that doesnt mean that I wont add posts to this thread. If I get the $$ back bonus, if not oh well, but Im gonna let as many members know about this bad deal as much as possible. The more that know the better, it saves them particularly us Canucks from getting screwed, plus people will be hesitant to deal with him.
By the way his email is [email protected] well that is his paypal anyway.

No disrespect here, but if it was your $200 at this time of year I think you would be pissed right??
Im not biting the bullet on this one, sorry $150 turns into almost $260, believe me I have moved on, but that doesnt mean that I wont add posts to this thread. If I get the $$ back bonus, if not oh well, but Im gonna let as many members know about this bad deal as much as possible. The more that know the better, it saves them particularly us Canucks from getting screwed, plus people will be hesitant to deal with him.
By the way his email is [email protected] well that is his paypal anyway.

absolutely! I would be pissed, but I would have paid the broke fees and at least have the carbs to show for it. Within the first page of the thread, I know I wouldn't deal with him. don't take it wrong, I'm not ragging on you but the thread is kind of running all over the place and the point your trying to make is getting lost, especially without a response from the other party. You marked it in his feedback - negative. That is what its there for and that is good enough for me. Post up the email exchanges for us so we know how he thinks.
with time, I hope you two can come to an amicable agreement.

absolutely! I would be pissed, but I would have paid the broke fees and at least have the carbs to show for it. Within the first page of the thread, I know I wouldn't deal with him. don't take it wrong, I'm not ragging on you but the thread is kind of running all over the place and the point your trying to make is getting lost, especially without a response from the other party. You marked it in his feedback - negative. That is what its there for and that is good enough for me. Post up the email exchanges for us so we know how he thinks.
with time, I hope you two can come to an amicable agreement.

Hey plum, sorry if I seem to be all over the place but I thought my point was pretty clear. He screwed me, plain and simple. Yep in hindsight maybe I should have paid the broker fees, but I honestly thought he would receive them back and then ship to me. Seeing as how it was his mistake right? I guess I am wrong for assuming he would fix it the mess he created. As for his lack of respones, I cant control that. anyway I will post the pm's.

Here's one of the 1st I sent him

Hi Joe, I just sent the $$ I never asked, but are the shafts tight in them?? Also could you ship via USPS with a tracking #?? My address is

One he sent to me after he got a phone call from his "shipper"

the carbs are in Canada,my shipper called and said the address you gave me was undeliverable.YOU need to call 1-800-545-7343 and talk to them. Thanks Joe B.

I thought you shipped via USPS?? never had a problem with them before. Did you ship to the PO box number?

Steve

I use the pack and ship local to me and gave them the address you gave me

I requested they be returned to you, the only way I receive anything is via the US post office. The broker fees from UPS was $64!! When you receive them can you pls ship via the US post office.

Thanks
Steve
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4spdragtop
I have thought about it, and I would appreciate a full refund of $192. I requested you to ship USPS in the same pm that informed you of your $$. My paypal is [email protected]

Thanks
Steve

I have thought about it also, when my shipper went to the post office to inquire about shipping,they're quote was almost 70 dollars. So trying to ship as cheap as possible I told my shipper go with the cheapeast way.The other night you requested a tracking number,I gave it to you .Now you want a refund ??? When I contacted my shipper,to try to have the package returned , they said the package was considered abandoned and was thrown away.So you want me to refund all your money because where you live has a fee that you didn't want to pay??? now the parts are destroyed ?? I'll give you a refund ?????? I sold you parts , I sent the parts ,.End of discussion .

$70.00 to ship 2 carbs to Canada??? Try USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate boxes!!! Even if you had to ship one to a box, it's $27.00 per box making that total $54.00. How do you give somebody a shipping quote, then add another $17.00, then claim that your requested method of shipping was too much for who?? to ship, and then tell his "shipper" to proceed with the cheapest method!! Who's paying the shipping here anyway??? Where did he get the original quote and additional $17.00 in the first place??? Hope he never comes back to FABO, except to refund all your money and apologize to everybody here for being such an A-hole!!! My god, what an idiot!!! Geof

-
Back