What would you do?

-
Since you have a F.A.S.T setup,everything's open game. UOP's cam is sweet. Think stock 340. Oregon Cams,can regrind your existing core,125-150. Highly recommend better valve springs,Hughes 1110 or equivalent. EDIT: Keep cam lift under,.530 at the valve.(valveguide/retainer clearance).

Since you have a F.A.S.T setup,everything's open game. UOP's cam is sweet. Think stock 340. Oregon Cams,can regrind your existing core,125-150. Highly recommend better valve springs,Hughes 1110 or equivalent. EDIT: Keep cam lift under,.530 at the valve.(valveguide/retainer clearance).
Thanks for the info!
great video and car

Thank you sir!

Yea oregon cams just reground mine for my 360 and did a beautiful job and really nice guys. Talk to Ken he will get you set up. Mine is a billet roller and shipped and everything was about 175 bucks.

I think you should give up that motor in your sign. and put it her car,Your not being fair---LOL

Do a gen 3 hemi swap in the duster and sell the 360. Especially if she's going to commute in it. Looks to me like you are not hurtin in the funds dept so go balls out! Beautiful coronet by the way. Perfect commuter bet she does 30 gallons per mile.

I think you should give up that motor in your sign. and put it her car,Your not being fair---LOL
Nope that is not going to happen!

Do a gen 3 hemi swap in the duster and sell the 360. Especially if she's going to commute in it. Looks to me like you are not hurtin in the funds dept so go balls out! Beautiful coronet by the way. Perfect commuter bet she does 30 gallons per mile.

The GEN III is what I wanted to do but the car came with the complete engine, headers and March serpentine drive setup. Funds come with a lot of work and keeping the same car 8 years. Thanks for the compliment, it gets 8 mpg on the highway :D

-
Back