What year is this dart gt vert??

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lori and I were out all over the frickin province today visiting family. I love them all, but driving into toronto sucks!! Silver lining in the cloud was this dart gt vert on the outside of what looked like an impound yard. Lori said she liked it and Im hoping to get if for the impound fees, anyone know what year it is and what to look for as far as an authentic gt?? Its cool, /6, 3 on the tree and the interior is in decent shape. Check out the fancy material for the drop top!! Its a canuck option only I think

Attachments

• DSCF0341 (Medium).JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0342 (Medium).JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCF0344 (Medium).JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF0345 (Medium).JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCF0351 (Medium).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 175
I think I seen this car for sale on Kijiji.com and it was up by Burk,s Falls.Maybe somebody just bought it?Good luck.

I been googlin images and it looks like its a 64.

Scott, she is right up around your neck of the woods...It was ticketed since Nov 26/10 and it had plates on it then but now gone.....could be a good thing

Starting Early-A??Dam,we just started a new year and your onto another car already?Must be lonely in that heated garage?LOL

Hey Lori said she would drive it, so thats a bonus!!
Scott you know anything about early A fendertags?

I know where one just like that is sitting up on a rack with the engine long gone. but the body and interior and top are mint8) Btw, did you check to see if Molson Man was hiding inside? :toothy10:

-
Back