What you think about Firmfeel

-

Elís Máni

Reaction score
Simple question. Need to replace front suspension and steering in a 73 Duster.
What do you guys think about FirmFeel suspension.

Great shop. Been doing business with them for years. They used to be the only place to go to get parts to make your Mopar handle well.

Now you can get good stuff from Bergman Autocraft, Hotchkis and PST as well, but Firm Feel still has a few products I wouldn’t buy anywhere else.

They're a straight up crew.
Firm Feel has been specializing in mopar handling longer than most. Just Suspension has been in the business about the same number of years but the company was sold to new owners several years ago. PST has been around almost as long. Originally, each had a few (or more) parts and tools that were unique to their store. That's still somewhat true today.
The difference is the main guys at Firmfeel have actual experience dirt track, road racing and track days. They also know that most of their customers are not going to be racing, so don't let that scare you.

Firm Feel makes good parts parts and knows their stuff.

That said, in '08 when I rebuilt my Dart front suspension, I purchased a compete set of ball joints, tie rod ends, etc, and specifically said, I WANT MOOG.
"Sure, no problem" was the response.

I didn't realize it at the time, but I did not receive MOOG, or any other name brand. It was Chinese garbage.

All other components were top notch and it's entirely possible that they were bit by counterfeit parts just like the rest of us. But, beware.

I've been to their shop. Its clean, organized and the guys are great. They are actually interested in you and your car instead of just selling you parts.

X2 on all the above. I've been to their shop several times, bought a number of products, and will do so again when the need arises. These guys are the real deal - you can't go wrong here.

Good guys. I have talked to Matt often. They helped me with two items that really were not there fault for my new stage 3 power gear box. Good price and she is tight. Thumbs up for that team.

Agree with Dennis's comment. My stage 3 is tight and like night and day differnence from stock. I'd prefer to have a little more power assist feel. Stage 2. I'm biased though cause I've been driving this car for 36yrs and was used to the steering feel before. I'll get over it in time.

Ordered a stage three box and front end rebuild kit last week. Don’t remember the name of the guy I spoke with, but was knowledgeable and I was pretty happy with the customer service. I have Hotchkiss uppers, and he modded the price of the kit so I didn’t have to pay for what I didn’t need. 3-4 weeks to get a steering box, said they were very busy.

-
Back