Whatever happened to PlastiKote paint?

-
I love engine paint threads, I think the first thread I ever posted was about engine paint.
Unfortunately, they haven't helped me find the paint I want, race hemi orange. Bob Mazzolini's site said he had some, so I made a special trip. What he had doesn't look right to me, I bought a $20+ spray can anyway, since I made the trip.
We'll see.
Who has experience with a primer under a spray can? What did you use?
(I have a spray gun and compressor)

I love engine paint threads, I think the first thread I ever posted was about engine paint.
Unfortunately, they haven't helped me find the paint I want, race hemi orange. Bob Mazzolini's site said he had some, so I made a special trip. What he had doesn't look right to me, I bought a $20+ spray can anyway, since I made the trip.
We'll see.
Who has experience with a primer under a spray can? What did you use?
(I have a spray gun and compressor)
It's hard to find anymore, because like everything else, the industry consolidates both colors into the street hemi orange and that's the wrong color. The street hemi orange has more red in it and the race hemi orange has more yellow in it. They are very distinctly different.

It's hard to find anymore, because like everything else, the industry consolidates both colors into the street hemi orange and that's the wrong color. The street hemi orange has more red in it and the race hemi orange has more yellow in it. They are very distinctly different.
They sure are! I wish I could find a paint code for it so I could get some mixed up. Maybe just have to get some mixed to match the old Mopar spray can version. (Which was really crappy paint, at least in race hemi it was).

-
Back