What's a nos factory big block k member worth?

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Have a lead on one . It's still in the original red primer. Short story, guy buys it in the early 70s. Not a DC one. 68/69 k member. Never used it. No price from him yet. ...

Anywhere from $400 on up to ??? It's really only desirable to somebody restoring an original car or wanting to absolutely clone one. I could see somebody restoring a 69 "M" code going past the $1k price...

Anywhere from $400 on up to ??? It's really only desirable to somebody restoring an original car or wanting to absolutely clone one. I could see somebody restoring a 69 "M" code going past the $1k price...
Thank you Jim, I don't know what the obscure stuff goes for. I appreciate the help!
I have a buddy with 2 68 383 Barracuda's who may want it

You have to find the right person with the right car..........but I don't think it'll really be that hard. You know the old saying, "it's worth only what someone will pay". In this case, you got something worth a good little chunk to somebody. They don't grow on trees. Sure, you can do like Jim in his videos and make one, but it's not the same as an original. Can you post some pictures of it? I'd like to see it just to see one. Good luck with it!

You have to find the right person with the right car..........but I don't think it'll really be that hard. You know the old saying, "it's worth only what someone will pay". In this case, you got something worth a good little chunk to somebody. They don't grow on trees. Sure, you can do like Jim in his videos and make one, but it's not the same as an original. Can you post some pictures of it? I'd like to see it just to see one. Good luck with it!
Sure will if I end up getting it! I'll know Friday.

I have sold a couple of used 383 k-frames with mounts in the last couple of years for $600 each. An NOS k-frame without mounts still should fetch around $900-1000

Heres your pic you asked for Rusty!

20180903_130011.jpg

-
Back