Status
Not open for further replies.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I found a TQ from a mid-80's Ramcharger. What do they bring these days? It's going to need a cleaning and going through, but appears complete and unmolested.

Thanks
John

Depends. What's the number on the driver's side rear corner of the base plate?

All of the cores I have bought I have not payed more than 30 bucks, most of them 20 bucks. Not to say they might not be worth more, it all depends on the number on the carb and the application.

Back off, Paco. I was here first. LOL

All of the cores I have bought I have not payed more than 30 bucks, most of them 20 bucks. Not to say they might not be worth more, it all depends on the number on the carb and the application.

9000 series, $50 tops, The 6000 series are worth more depending on the #s

9000 series, $50 tops, The 6000 series are worth more depending on the #s

The 9K Superquads are worth more because of the electric choke and their better jets and metering rods. As for the others, only if you have the correct vehicle they came on. Other than that, they're just a thermoquad.

Hey...Hey...Hey...........Look at the post times. We must have hit the submit at the same time. HA

Sho nuff!! Well I certainly don't NEED another one, so if you want it, you can have it. lol

Sho nuff!! Well I certainly don't NEED another one, so if you want it, you can have it. lol
I don't need one either at the moment unless it's the right number. I have 4 on the shelf and one on the manifold.

Kinda unusual to see two posts with the exact time. Usually a minute or two off.

hey guys was just wondering what numbers should we be looking for? new to this and dont know much about it, thanx Lee

hey guys was just wondering what numbers should we be looking for? new to this and dont know much about it, thanx Lee

On the rear left mounting tab there will be four numbers possibly followed by a letter.

Example: 6318 or 6318s

I paid $35 plus tax & core for a TQ (off a '72 or '73 D250 w/a 360 and a whopping 60K on the odo. It was beautiful, too bad the pass. side was just wiped out- grandpa must've hit some trees). So about $50 out the door

I didn't know those things were worth anything. I've got two or three sitting in my barn collecting dust

There was a website that was selling NOS Holley TQ rebuilds for 99.00, still in the plastic shrink...I posted it about 6 months ago.

I'm still interested if you ever come up with the numbers.

Are you gonna answer any damned questions about this or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back