What's going on in Japan

-
I saw somethin' weird on youtube, a comment somebody left on a video of the tsunami.

Twin towers .. 9/11/01
Japan earthquake/tsunami .. 3/10/11
Add the two together =

Mayan callendar saying its the end of the world.. 12/21/12

Not that I'm all caught up in that, I just thought it was a bit weird.

Last week (or was it the week before) there were all those millions of dead fish in Cali, then the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the day after there were four earthquakes on the Big Island in Hawaii......somethings definately happening. I guess I better get my butt in gear on my projects so I can at least enjoy them.

Last week (or was it the week before) there were all those millions of dead fish in Cali, then the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the day after there were four earthquakes on the Big Island in Hawaii......somethings definately happening. I guess I better get my butt in gear on my projects so I can at least enjoy them.

Don't forget all the dead fish and birds in Arkansas.

I don't wanna get involved with religious concepts here but take every nut and bolt out of your mopar and stick em in a big ol bucket and keep shakin them parts around till it's a mopar again.......evoution or creation I ask ya? we know we can put the car back together but try that with amino acids......people say prove to me there is a god I say prove to me there is not a god....nuthin personal....He'll prove himself to you one day mark my word's this isn't the school system that banned prayer in schools and now look at the mess the world is in,doesn't matter if there really is a God,what matters is there is God fearing Christians doing the Right thing when nobody is watching that sir is called charector and I hold no personal gripes for you having your opinion but as I said Mark My word's there will come a day for you to see you might be wrong.i gotta say I pray God show's favor on you when you need it most and hope you acknowledge him when he does and he will!!! I have faith in that :cheers:

Very well said and yes everyone is entitled to their belief and non-belief.

Soooo...I would like to say...Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for those who do not believe in you and ask that when they call upon your name "Oh GOD" in there time of need, you will show them your loving compassion and answer to their call, as when they needed you in the past, need you in the present and surely the future. ~ AMEN

Ok...have a blessed day & let's fix those cars! :D

Amen! (Oh, wait…) :lol:
Evangelical atheists, gotta love 'em. But on a Mopar site ? Really???
And for everyone who's shaking in their boots over japans nuke crisis; Didn't we drop a couple of huge atomic bombs on those poor folks a few years ago ? I don't think I've ever read of people getting sick over here from that. Shoot, we used to blow those things up like firecrackers in the Nevada desert.

the fact that the nuclear plants in japan survived the earthquakes and aftershocks, and were able to shut down without a problem shows how well built they are, it wasn't until the infrastructure around them failed, causing the cooling systems to shut down that they had a problem,

-
Back