Whats it worth - 70 340 car ?

-
Looks like a solid car to me. I would buy it, if you want it.
I think the code that mattsmopars decoded, Y05, ment it was a special order car. A customer went into the Dodge dealer & told them what he/she wanted & Chrysler built it. (special order). Looks good to me!!

YO5 is- Built to specifications for usa order

Thanks all - hadn't heard of velour on ANY cars as well. Found out he's got a date-correct set of exhaust manifolds put away - looking better all the time! Who needs an IRA anyway, may not live to see squat, right?

the car is original California car. Go-Mango with the deluxe black bench seat interior. The car was a November 6, 1969 build date car with the factory tach, hood pins, performance hood treatment and deluxe chrome remote drivers mirror. The car had a factory black stripe. The car would have the turn down tailpipes with NO tips as it is the noise reduction package. The gas cap and the fuel separator with 4 hose is in the trunk on the drivers side. the original disc brake master cylinder is still in the car. it can be rebuilt so don't throw is away. the deck lid is missing the dart swinger emblems.the radiator looks to be late 69 dart or cuda, definitely not the original for the car but could be valuable trade.

definitely going to need complete wire harness as it looks like spaghetti.

good potential if the quartwers are all there. why rust around the fender when CAlif car??

need anything or more info, please write or call.
joel cooper <[email protected]>

860-257-8434
1970 Dart swinger 340 REGISTRY

hope this helps

Thanks Joel - very little rust at all, the car was purchased in Tennessee so may have some years of Eastern living in it. I'm debating on this car, or a 69 340 (all original automatic) car that needs ALOT of work, but is all there as well, for less $ than the 70 car but would require a alot more time and alot more money to restore. I'm assuming the 70 4-spd car would be more of a collectible than the 69 ? (wish I could get them both).

Thanks Joel - very little rust at all, the car was purchased in Tennessee so may have some years of Eastern living in it. I'm debating on this car, or a 69 340 (all original automatic) car that needs ALOT of work, but is all there as well, for less $ than the 70 car but would require a alot more time and alot more money to restore. I'm assuming the 70 4-spd car would be more of a collectible than the 69 ? (wish I could get them both).
I would really like to know the dash VIN to check on the Registry. Please send to my email address if you do not want it on the forum. I would build a file if it is not on the Registry and in that case it would be nice to have the missing sequence numbers from the fender tag.

thanks

Joel

I think it's your call on the two cars - prolly near equal value when each is completed (IMHO). Depends on what you feel you would be more enthusiastic about (read:MOTIVATION).

-
Back