What's it worth 73 340 duster/72 demon 360

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Hey I'm kinda needin to sell something,got house issues that are gonna take some seriuos Moo-Lah to fix and really not wanting to part with the waggin,heres a couple of candidates for the axe! see something you like pm me an offer but looking to find an asking price for these,duster has 72 340,steel crank,727 3500 stall and manual valve body,8 3/4 w/3:55 suregrip,headers w/3"exhaust dynomax mufflers/turndown's new am/fm/cd/remote electric trunk lock manual steering and disc brakes needs new front tires/rears are new cooper cobras 275 60's fronts are dayton 235 60's front fenders were clearanced to fit them
72 demon rebuilt 360,727,8 3/4 w 3:23 open,drum brakes power steering,console and buckets,new carpet,interior is awesome! this car is as rust free as you will hope to find,it is a project but runs and drives and needs to be finished

340.JPG

attheshow.JPG

deemon.JPG

baby'sfirstbath.JPG

demon.JPG

Damn Curtis, I didn't know you had that many cool cars. WOW!!!! Whats up with that really cool Valiant in the background in the last picture??

thats my old car......."VALERIE".Of course you dun figgured it out I don't look at new carz!!!the other ten are my new cars LoL gotta fitz the house so sumthin's gotta go,it just hit rainy season and I got some new problems.I can fitz car's but new to fitzin houses! and I gotta do somethin and quick!!!

valerie.JPG

valerie II.JPG

what is the asking price on the demon. is it a H code.
pm sent
thanks

Oh noooooooo, not neeters Duster :sad1:
Both look to be nice cars bro. If I was closer, I'd come see. :walk:

Best of luck on the sales and "fitzin" the house.

FABO friends, Waggin's cars are nice. I have ridden in the purple Duster many times and it hauls ***. If I didn't have everything extra wrapped up in my sheet metal manifolds I'd have to have one of those cars. I gave Curtis the grill in that Demon. It had no damage structurally. He spent a lot of time just making it look like new...but it is better than new! I built the 360 engine that is in that car and it is sweet. It is a very dependable and perfect for a driver. I hope one of you Florida members will consider buying one of the cars (or both). Waggin' will hate to see them go but he has his priorities in order. Haven't we all been there at one time or more?
Pat

i am going to destin next week for vacation what town do you live in if its not too far i would love to look at the demon and how far would you feel cofortable driving it if i were to want to drive it home

I have only drove it around the block a few times but I think if the money is right I wouldn't have a problem putting it on my car trailer and carryin it up to tennessee for ya,seems I been wantin to visit a few folks up there.I'll pm you my address.I also have a new stripe kit for the demon and a few other new parts for it.I'll tinker around with it this week and try and finish up the interior and bleed and adjust the brakes,lil' nik nak stuff if I have time.e mail me [email protected] I'll try to get some more pic's and send em,Thank's Curtis
i am going to destin next week for vacation what town do you live in if its not too far i would love to look at the demon and how far would you feel cofortable driving it if i were to want to drive it home

IM000007demon.JPG

demonfloor.JPG

demonguts.JPG

demontrunk.JPG

She's afraid of it and won't drive it,and if I sell the demon I'll keep it,might take it up a notch with the other cam,intake and the 4:30 powerlok,might take it to the drag's one of these day's if things get caught up.I was lookin forward to fixing up the demon and keepin it but seem's everybody's wantin it.
Oh noooooooo, not neeters Duster :sad1:
Both look to be nice cars bro. If I was closer, I'd come see. :walk:

Best of luck on the sales and "fitzin" the house.

If you're serious about selling the Demon, you should start a new thread in the "Cars 4 Sale" section......

I'll bet it won't last long there :toothy10::toothy10:

-
Back