Whats it worth guys

-

73snakeskin

Reaction score
Hey I have a 73 gold duster, and I figured id pick your guys brains to see what it would be worth if anything.

Its a 73 gold duster, with snakeskin vinyl top(great shape) and a sunroof. /6, auto, a/c, decent interior, very rusty. the floors are shot quarters are shot tail panel has damage, inner fenders under hood are fixable but would need replaced. the motor runs, trans shifts, all glass is good, just have too many projects now.

Attachments

• 104_0839.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 104_0838.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 104_0837.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 104_0836.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 104_0883.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 104_0866.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 202
I would say $500 max, if you have a title.
Maybe not that much after somebody inspects it in person.
Worth more to part out.

Interior looks pretty clean. Between that and the running gear, I bet it's worth far more parted out.

500-750 max, worth more to part out. Some one is going to put up the Dr. Evils "one million dollars" image, brace yourself, Lol.

worth more in parts-- some one would want that roof section. /6 hurts, Look at the for sale ads-- see what your car has & the price the seller gets-- then price your car out. Lawrence

I don't think there's much to be made parting it out either.

It's a /6 car, and lets face it, nobody wants the /6, or the tranny for a /6, or the 7-1/4" rear end, or the drum brakes. The car is very rusty, so you're not going to make any thing off the body panels, maybe the hood and the trunk lid, but people don't often need those.
You have a nice dash, dashpad, steering column, door panels, but not much else that anyone is going to want.
The roof with the sunroof in it could be worth something, but there aren't many guys out there willing to take on the job of cutting off and replacing an entire roof.

Here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_2116[1].jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 101
-
Back