whats something easy to "restore"

-

aarong5

Aaron Grimes
Reaction score
I am looking for something metal. that I can sand down and paint... I am looking for something kind of easy I done a license plate and am looking for something else to do now. I'm looking for something small (I live in a smaller place) and if it has 2 tones of paint I would like it to be raised letters that are another color (I know I am being confusing) like the license plate was blue with white letters. anyway if anyone has any Ideas let me know such as a really old fan or something I've been going to antique stores for like a month now and can't find anything

How about an old pedalcar? Not too big, and a nicely restored one is worth some $$$ if you want to sell it.
Dallas

I enjoy restoring old gum ball machines when I am not playing with cars, I got about 20 restored now! Good Luck!!

Vintage toy trucks. Even the Tonkas from back when they were steel.

Yup, restore the old metal toys. The guy across the street from me brought home a tractor that was restored last weekend. He said had played with one just like it when he was a kid. Paid a hundred twenty some bucks for it! Looks like an opportunity for a hobby that pays for itself.

-
Back